Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

It’s mech, so sure I can see scum being able to post that.

Also Wazza can be known to be a townsiding wolf as I noticed last game, so probably not as powerful.

But I’m just going to toss it into town and re-eval when necessary.

1 Like

…wait. Why is my vote registered?
I thought only votes that tag the hosts are valid?

1 Like

if i didn’t count votes that didn’t tag the host then like 50% of votes won’t be counted

i’d prefer if you did tag the host but i’ll try to count all votes

1 Like

What if I told you I agreed with the vote after iso’ing Moose?

1 Like

As a thought exercise, how would you rank the four players who have posted less than 10 times, from towniest to scummiest?

I would rank Wazza, then lol, then Zone, then Moose.

1 Like

Wazza/Zone/lol/Moose

I’ll explain why in a second.

1 Like

wait does mafia get to join martyr chat what

1 Like

No.

1 Like

oh thank fuck

1 Like

No. It’s worse. 48 hours Hell. 48 hours Heaven. 24 hours Timeout. 5 RL days per phase.

Assuming we never hammer, then:

• Town BCS: Send 3 mafia to hell → 12 RL days.
  • Mafia BCS: Send 3 mafia to heaven → 14 RL days.
  • JD Speedrun: Send 5 town to hell and heaven, and then wait for Judgement → At least 12 RL days.

Not really. I don’t feel any “vibes” from you at the moment, other than: “I don’t want to send you off since you are not a low poster.”

1 Like

can i ask why for those who think I’m scum? genuine question

1 Like

You have Derps saying this to Aelin…

Then Moose responds to it.

There’s 2 levels to why this is scummy.

The first level is an EpicMafia level 0 read called the “Pranay Rule” where scum will start the game off with a quote. Here it’s a response but it’s somewhat close to each other.

The second level is the fact that Moose is responding to Derps’ post directed towards Aelin, and he’s responding with a very basic meme.

Like two levels that show it’s a mafia member trying to get into a game comfortably.

1 Like

/locktown

1 Like

You’ve been around and mentioned how you’re going to read the game, but have not engaged with anyone at all.

1 Like
1 Like

Having known them

That’s just something they would say lol

1 Like

I also take issue with that post coming after her responding to Zone’s vote with “understandable”.

2 Likes

Aelin and troch both seem fairly scummy to me.

1. my response is that derps is my IRL friend so I am using them as a way to warm up to playing with everyone here

2. “no thoughts, empty head” is a sort of memeish phrase that I use a lot when idk what is happening

3. I didn’t realize I couldn’t respond to responses to other people?

1 Like

Oh, Moose is she/her.

@Moose

Sorry for accidentally misgendering you.

2 Likes