Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

As much as I would love to push moose

Keep in mind this is their first game so like

Not interacting isn’t that weird as you get used to how FM works?

3 Likes

…damnit. I forgot my own words.

Ah. Sorry. Thank you.

Then I’d ask where you are going with this, because I voted Moose out of random annoyance. (He just happened to post at the wrong time.)

1 Like

I know it’s no excuse but I never said that I would tell everyone my reads right away, only that I would write them down for myself for later. Emphasis on “for myself” until I’m sure I should tell others

2 Likes

If it’s their first game here and they’re getting used to everything, I’ll sit back and not be aggressive.

That’s just how my read is currently.

1 Like

Moose are you friends

*She

Apologies for the mistake.

2 Likes

I’ll get the pronouns right, give me time.

Not missing it on purpose I’m zoned in on the game right now so my pace is heightened.

1 Like

No but I’d like to be their friend :)

2 Likes

This is me softing that Zone is my mafia partner.

Doing it to pop the spectators of this game.

4 Likes

It’s ok

1 Like

Why point this out?

3 Likes

@Moose

Have you played anywhere else?

Would anyone else know you by any name?

1 Like

This is their first time ever playing FM, Iv played IRL mafia with them a few times

1 Like

Because it got a slight laugh out of me. I’m having fun so far this game.

1 Like

Never played FM before.

1 Like

I’d personally say that it’s “weird” but not something scummy enough for me to turn my half-hearted vote into a serious vote.

I haven’t read much from Trochi, but I am mildly interested in Aelin’s case, because “she hasn’t done something she did to me in the past games”.

1 Like

:pray:

2 Likes

I say that whenever something not “understandle” or slightly sad happens to me so it’s not much of a indicator of anything lol

1 Like

i scroll down and this is the first post i see ewwww

2 Likes

@Hippopablompoyeetus
Weird question: Have you ever psychoanalyzed me? I’m getting weird vibes from you from… “something I shouldn’t pay attention to.”

1 Like