Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Well, okay.
(I’m really not in the mood for thinking further than one step ahead at the moment.)

Make sure Mafia go to hell where they belong!

Fair. But let’s make sure we aren’t miss clearing them.

Interesting. “No one vote” “purposely voted wrong”

I kinda think it looks good tbh.

I like the fact zone says “You better be town” because I can really see the town perspective of “I swear to god if Dota is a wolf this could be a setup so Dota better be town so I don’t get setup.”

1 Like

the only way I could see them both being maf is maf theatrics going on between them but personally I’m not sold on that

1 Like

I mean theoretically it isn’t “too fucking big” because there are enough town for that to be town but yeah there is a real good chance your Miss clearing someone or two because I don’t see these people as “Townie” least from what I read. (Except for Tro.)

1 Like

I’ll read Tro next.

1 Like

I remember liking them!

That’s definitely not what I was thinking of.

1 Like

I think Rue overreacted here tbh because that ain’t forced I make reads like that all the time!

1 Like

Tro Vibe Town here, these.

1 Like

Ok what was it then?

1 Like

Iv finished donating plasma and im now incredibly tired

1 Like

Donate More!

1 Like

okay I read thread, poggers. dont know anyone playing here besides lucky, it’s my first time on this website and i’m still fairly new to FM so my apologies if I’m dumb at replying or something. not gonna lie the way this forum is set up with replies kinda got my head spinning

3 Likes

I also mostly make reads on “feelings” unless I explicitly find contradictory words / behavior since otherwise i’m pretty terrible at explaining why I feel the way I do

1 Like

It takes time to get used to.

If you’re town just be transparent and post your thoughts and see what happens.

1 Like

I liked brad and moose and troch, lucky seems on brand so far, I honestly kind of liked rue’s dryness too

2 Likes
3 Likes

Couldn’t resist :eyes:

1 Like

It was a simple: “I don’t like Brad saying dota and I are W/W, but it sure as heck would look bad for me if we send dota to hell and they flip as mafia.”
The thing is, if I understand your interpretation correctly, then you imply that I am saying that Brad and dota are W/W. But no: I mainly don’t like Brad from that interaction.

If you don’t understand this, then my goals are -for real- beyond your understanding.

1 Like

Hell 1 - Votecount 5

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Zone_Q11 SirDerpsAlot, dota, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/8
Kiiruma Wazza, Aelin 2/8
Porscha Zone_Q11 1/8
BradLand lol 1/8
SirDerpsAlot Rue 1/8
Not Voting Lucky, BradLand, Gorta, Kiiruma, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 7
1 Like