Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

:scream:

Whyyyy?

1 Like

@Aelin

I just thought of something, and it kind of went along the lines of what you were asking about.

I have my gigantic townlist, and Dota was saying ā€œYou need an extra hand?ā€ ā€œYou might be wrong in one of theseā€ and talking about some could be a miss.

And my response was ā€œIf you think Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m town, just send me to heaven and Iā€™ll just get carried.ā€

Then I just realizedā€¦the best thing I can do is find people that are town.
So itā€™s made me realize, even if I donā€™t manage to hit on scumreads and send them to hell, Iā€™ll be capable of doing the opposite side of the coin and be capable of voting a town to send to Heaven.

I can still work with a POE during Hell phases, but Iā€™ll be strongest in Heaven phases.
Iā€™ll still be working hard for both phases however, just to clarify.

1 Like

Wow that actually made me feel even better about this game.

1 Like

/vote Kiiruma
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Only because I havenā€™t seen anything from Kiiruma yet and I think zone wagon is terrible.

1 Like

:expressionless:
Because you put me and dota as W/W
Even if it was a joke, I donā€™t like it
Itā€™s not enough for me to scumread you, let alone scumlean you though

1 Like

If Iā€™m being honest Iā€™d rather vote Wazza, Rue or Hippo.
Not for any super strong reasons but from what Iā€™ve seen so far and havenā€™t seen.

1 Like

What about the other low posters?

1 Like

Everything regarding saying you were mafia with me or W/W with anyone was me joking around.

1 Like

Who are you wondering specifically?
I can explain them all!

1 Like

Rue is my heaven vote if I had a G2H decision.

1 Like

I didnā€™t and still donā€™t catch the joke
I am bad with jokes

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well I was saying ā€œIā€™m bussing my 2 partners, this one is for spec chatā€ which was basically me saying that it was a joke.

1 Like

Gorta and Porscha
Though I wouldnā€™t mind hearing a summary of your cases on Wazza, Rue, and Hippo

1 Like

I havenā€™t been too fond of them as of late so I think itā€™s likely she could be a wolf.
Iā€™m only voting players who Iā€™m confident in being villager. During the Heaven Phase that is.

1 Like

Oh, wait. Those ones I did get.
The W/W interaction, not so much.

1 Like

Yeah it was 100% a joke.

1 Like

Fair enough, if I agree with them Iā€™ll be fine with your vote.

1 Like

Gorta is Gorta I serve no opinion on them and I havenā€™t seen a single post from them.
That guy I donā€™t want just want to chop first thing I want the dude to speak more so I can get a good read on them as I was right calling them town last game!

Porscha I havenā€™t read much info but Iā€™m bias and they are my online friend and I like them and donā€™t want their first experience on this site to being executed on day 1 so not today at least but Iā€™ll look into them later.

2 Likes

Hmā€¦ Well, okay.
So, whatā€™s your opinion on Aelinā€™s plan to send low posting POE to hell first?

1 Like