Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

At that point in the game however it could be split voted so it wouldn’t work IMO.

1 Like

Our goal is simple.
See Wolves go to Hell.

1 Like

We only need 3 of them there.

1 Like

Let’s take those wolves down! ^_^

1 Like

@BradLand
You say this is town read?
Is it because he begged to me on your town reads? Lol.

1 Like

@Lucky

It’s these.

1 Like

The setup/mech speculation has a lot of- what I feel- is good town intentions.

Feels towny in a vacuum.

I have responded to someone questioning me on this (I think Dota?) that it could be Wazza just saying it to look towny because she’s tended to townside as a wolf from what I saw when dead during Aelin’s game. So that was why she was on the bottom of my town list.

1 Like

Well, if we do that somehow, then we can forget about speedrunning Judgement Day, and focus on scumhunting as per usual program.

It is an option that town could take if we keep sending off town.

This very act would require mafia to cooperate with town though, since from their POV, they could potentially sacrifice any of them to go to hell or heaven to throw off the amount of people in heaven when JD arrives.

…actually, no. Mafia would never cooperate. Town’s speedrun on JD would mean that 2 town martyrs would have a 50/50 on 5 town and 5 mafia.

If mafia gets sent to either hell or heaven, then not only will the amount of martyrs (of any alignment) increase, but the amount of 50/50 for the remaining town and mafia (i.e. 4/4, 3/3, etc.) as well.

A 50/50 on 5/5 is better than a 4/4 or less, and the choice would be less muddied by other martyrs. (Because if we speedrun JD, then this game’s fate rests upon 2 town martyrs.)

TL;DR No. JD speedrun is less risky than anything else, but the requirements to make JDS happen is very harsh since mafia has a lot of power (both socially, and in votes).

1 Like

Well if we manage to get Kiiruma-less first try I’d say the run is on.

Well, yes but no.
The optimal path is for us to keep sending mafia to hell, but “unless you are telling me you are a FM God who can not only catch scum but also convince others to vote with you” then the optimal path is not realistic.

Hence why I offered a possible alternative for the worst case scenario. Admittedly though, the issue in my alternative is that -while it offers a possible path for us to make up the losses if we keep sending town to hell- this plan also requires for us to not fuck up the Heaven Phase.

1 Like

What does this mean?

1 Like

Was trying to use some sort of speedrunning phrasing to match what you were saying.
Since I’m a fan of watching speedruns and shit.

Although Kiiruma did a bit of nothing when he was here so not really a good look.

1 Like

Well, let’s be fair here: A lot of people has done a lot of nothing so far. If we are going to bully Kiiruma, then it’d better be a conscious one.

1 Like

Fair enough™

Which is why I haven’t tossed a vote yet either.

1 Like

/vote Lucky @Host_Account_1

Too much fluff disguised as content.

1 Like

Do you have anything else?

Just curious.

1 Like

I think #427 from Zone is villagery.

2 Likes

I don’t think this makes them town whatsoever.

1 Like

I don’t directly disagree with them in regards Heaven Phase can be more important then the Hell Phase I just think only going by that way of thinking is wrong.

1 Like

I also highly disagree with Aelin and their “PoE” thing.

1 Like