Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Tbh Porcha is usually mediocre when it comes to posting amount so we will see where their posting is looking come next phase.

1 Like

Hmā€¦ Well, okay.
All seems fine.

1 Like

Iā€™m not against it 100% since itā€™s more principle of ā€œDonā€™t fuck up and lynch/send your loudest towns to hell on mistake and let mafia feast on inactivity.ā€
We just gotta be sure on the vote out and that the LHF is mafia.

1 Like

By the way thereā€™s supposed to be a storm tonight where I live, so if I disappear suddenly then thatā€™s the reason.

1 Like

Duly noted.

Well, I donā€™t think this is Aelinā€™s intention, but in the event that we send town to hell, then as long as we can keep sending town to heaven as well, then we could try to speedrun Judgement Day.

1 Like

I 100% agree with that.

Legit if we send mafia to heaven 1 time Iā€™m going to be extremely disappointed in myself.

1 Like

I mean a perfect game would be nice but with 2:1 town:maf thereā€™s a decent chance it will happen. maybe only be disappointed in yourself if you agreed with sending the mafia to heaven LOL

1 Like

We also donā€™t want to miss clear mafia because they are ā€œLoudest Playerā€ that we (or at least you) think is ā€œLoudest Townā€.

1 Like

how many people can we send to hell and heaven each phase?

1 Like

I think the phases rotate

1 Like

As much as it sounds like ego to many others.

I DO feel like the best part of my game is finding towns correctly.
Donā€™t want to bother with pulling receipts or saying examples but yeah Iā€™ve gotten the right results and been told by the people I try to learn from/bounce ideas off of that itā€™s my best quality.

So thatā€™s why Iā€™m kind of holding myself to that high of a standard.

1 Like

So 1 phase is Hell and then it switches to Heaven and repeats.

1 Like

Yeah it rotates, and we send 1 per phase.

1 Like

yeah I know the phases rotate, but is it one person each phase who can be sent to heaven and hell? respectively

1 Like

oh okay gotcha thanks

1 Like

I can vouch for this.
He usually is right on his town reads and even wolf reads for that matter.

2 Likes

Brad is a real good solver tbh.

3 Likes

wow a compliment from lucky, how endearing for you brad

1 Like

I donā€™t agree with the Judgement Day part.

1 Like

Too risky because it would require the entire town to vote 1 Wolf.

1 Like