Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

if lucky is town and also reading zone as town, then he wouldn’t put a vote on zone right?

but if you are reading zone as scum, then it’s easier to see lucky as scum since lucky’s vote only comes off as a wolf avoiding voting another wolf

1 Like

That’s correct.

I’m not reading Zone as scum, though.

1 Like

I guess it could work the other way too - if you’re reading lucky as wolf then it appears he may be avoiding zone as a possible wolf teammate? what other reason would lucky avoid pressure on zone?

1 Like

The simplest answer is that I’m wrong, and he is genuinely a villager who townreads Zone. I’m not incredibly confident on this read so far.

1 Like

fair enough and your suspicion regardless is understood

1 Like

Rue
BradLand
Wazza
lol
Zone
Trochilidae
dota
Porscha
Kiiruma
SirDerpsAlot
Gorta
Aelin
Moose
Hippo
Lucky

This is more of a thought exercise than anything conclusive, but as things stand currently, I would be fine executing any of the bottom three.

4 Likes

I have a question. If we were to mess up this current hell phase and send a town to hell, how would that look for our chance of winning? Because I know from stalking the forum that we have to send 3 scum to hell to win for the easiest/best, but I predict with the tunneling that that scenario isn’t that easy

1 Like

also keep in mind that im a fucking dumbass so idk how to read

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

To win the game, we have to send 3 scum to hell before we fail a Judgement Day, or 3 scum are sent to heaven.

1 Like

people*

1 Like

what i mean by this as people have mentioned before is that all lot of people are hard tunneling like the same 4 people. that’s all

1 Like

nevermind, maybe im just confusing myself

1 Like

If you don’t know how to read people, then how do you intend to approach this game?

1 Like

as i said im just gonna have to learn by writing taking notes of who sided with who/who initiated votes on town/scum.

what I mean is that Idk how to read people that i don’t know. sorry for that confusion.

1 Like

i’ve escaped

1 Like

Alright.

I would love to hear whatever thoughts you have, at whatever pace you’re comfortable with.

1 Like

part of how FM tends to play from my minimal experience is that to get anything started, you have to just start somewhere by “forcing” things. so a top wagon may entirely be town and not hard scum read by most people, but ultimately you have to push someone somewhere to start getting responses / reactions from others and then that’s how the game gets rolling. I’d say that right now there isn’t really any real tunneling happening since it’s day 1 with no flips and, imo, nobody has been super scummy (but I’m also not experienced enough to catch on to who feels scummy early on in games so take my view with a grain of salt)

2 Likes

yeah that’s how it’s gonna be pretty much. but your method can be a great method once the game gets rolling so don’t feel disheartened

1 Like

thank you. my problem is, is that often I think too deep into small actions/interactions between players and that’s mainly what I’ve been taking note of

1 Like

Do you have anything to add?

1 Like