Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

That should make it easier.

2 Likes

Specifically why I picked him.

Also I donā€™t have a read there either Iā€™m drawing a blank there.

1 Like

From what I can tell Zone likes to talk about mechanics and the setup. The talk about speedrunning JD seems kind of sketchy. I donā€™t know if Zone normally is like this as town though

1 Like

I donā€™t see how complaining about the setup is productive in any way, I hate it when people go on about setup and mechanics d1,

1 Like

Was he trying to solve using the mechanics or come up with strategy or just complaining?

1 Like

it looked like just complaining by saying stuff like ā€œif we lose can we blame the setup?ā€

1 Like

Alright, I learned something from that.

1 Like

I mean I donā€™t see what we can learn from talking about the setup. The setup is open and mostly vanilla with a few mechanics that are open, so mechanical discussion is ???

1 Like

No it was more what Zone was doing rather than the setup stuff.

1 Like

If anything itā€™s also a better look for you because you at least did something.

1 Like

Might be too generous saying that but I tend to look towards the positives when playing.

Might be why Iā€™m good at finding towns.

for what itā€™s worth I still havenā€™t figured out how to be the towniest town in every single game Iā€™ve played, no matter how hard I try, so I get pegged early virtually every game whether I fight back on being accused or not. good luck I donā€™t have a tip for you on this one lol

2 Likes

Talk to me after the game.

2 Likes

yeah I will argue on this one though. I donā€™t think it feels like we are walking on egg shells around each other at all. I feel very comfortable talking with moose about being a new FM player especially on this site

2 Likes

If anyone can teach you how to be an obvious villager itā€™s me. :slight_smile:

I do explicitly recall rue questioning you on if you should value bradā€™s opinions so highly if you arenā€™t sure of bradā€™s alignment which makes me think rue did not necessarily believe you were pocketing brad

1 Like

I did say he was pocketing Brad, and the fact that he never said he had Brad as town only further backs up my theory.

Good night.

1 Like

I mean I have been doing more stuff recently

1 Like

None of it was gamestate moving.

1 Like

I mean in the last few games Iā€™ve played

1 Like