Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Yeah well we aren’t going to waste another hell phase this time on Gorta who flips town and if we do and we lose you all better realize how to play properly.
But if next He’ll Phase you vote Tro who’s ends up being Town, I give up on you and your better off all sheeping me.

1 Like

Then I swear If Rue and Wazza are indeed Wolves and you vote them during both Heaven Phases.

Why are you guys even questioning why town sucks?

1 Like

But meh whatever.

1 Like

I suppose I could be wrong but I’m just saying we need to play optimally here and tbh I agree with Aelin on Hippo but I don’t.

I think Hippo is a Villager but I also think they are the only player I’ve seen that has shown the optimal play.

1 Like

I also get why they 180’ed on Zone as well

1 Like

Like it’s funny that Rue and Wazza’s reasoning is basically because they aren’t actually bothering to ISO Dive me.
Especially Wazza, her’s is worse.

1 Like

I’m still confused why you all town read them so much.

1 Like

@Moose
@Porscha
@Trochilidae

I need you all to tell me who all 3 of you plan to choose for your hell vote today and Heaven vote next phase!

1 Like

I dont townread wazza

Wouldnt at all surprise me if wazza is mafia, i townread rue though

But somehow Rue as them as top 2 town just below Brad of which Rue accused me of “pocketing” Brad despite me not even having that much of a strong village read on Brad.

1 Like

Remember though, everyone I post to Rue is for some reason called “Fluff” or “Faked” despite it being actual content yet neither Rue or Wazza thinks I make viable content and Wazza thinks I always be talking about town reads. Like :poop:

1 Like

Every thing*

1 Like

Like I’m just stunned on how terrible the reasoning is when all everyone has to do is ISO Dive me.

1 Like

I swear if someone calls me WCFTWR (another made up reason) and votes me I’m going flip especially if they didn’t have a read on me prior because like let me make it simple.

I Lucky the Villager (Town!)
I come into the day.
Yes some stuff I post might be not much content but some of what I post can also be for fun and to go with my character!
But I’ve been posting lots of content and all it takes is someone to ISO Dive it.

But instead people push on me for anything they can make up and sounds believable.
Do you not think I had something in mind or was thinking of something when I said “we need 3 Wolves to Hell that’s literally our goal”! @Rue

1 Like

I honestly don’t care what alignment you are, in my opinion out of everyone here you’re the most likely to cause people to make mistakes and the way you’re playing to me seems like you aren’t even helping us choose a player for hell that will be a hit anyway, so to me, I want you gone no matter your alignment, if you flip town, then who cares, if you flip scum, then good for us

1 Like

That’s false.

Our goal is also to find wolves so not caring is bad.

1 Like

Why do you think I didn’t like your one post prior.

Our goal is to find wolves but for the first hell phase, that’s practically irrelevant to me, we have a high chance of sending a town to hell so focusing on not sending a wolf to heaven seems like the better strategy, if you’re going to impede that with your constant posts that mean absolutely nothing to anybody else in the thread, then get annoyed when people don’t listen to you, then I personally think it’s best if you’re the one who goes anyway

1 Like