Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

talk to me about this

Her early push on Brad is obviously performative, and I donā€™t see any actual substantial solving from her slot.

3 Likes

maybe i need to be at least a little paranoid

1 Like

well no maybe thatā€™s the wrong word
paranoia is unfounded
suspicion is founded
meh iā€™ll give aelin another relook along with dota
@Aelin when youā€™re here ping me

1 Like

Alright, back from Uni.
Iā€™m fine with some pressure on Aelin, especially since Aelin did it to me due to seeming bored or something in the first place.

/Vote Aelin @Host_Account_1

Not too much of note happened while I was away

1 Like

porscha feels pretty hedgey and hiding as of post number 518

scumlean

2 Likes

yeah I agree with this, this is one of things i didnt like. esp when they gave a rando compliment to brad, felt like trying to chum up

again i donā€™t really like any of porschas posts, they all seem to be piggybacking off of someone else and seem conscious of fitting in?

1 Like

damn how am i ur second bottom scum i feel like im on the exact same page as you wtf

i kinda thought they might both be mafia if one is but i cant remember why

I thought you saying that youā€™d vote Zone to heaven and that you wanted to kill Kiiruma before he had posted before voting Zone was wolfy.

troch do be trending upwards

Oh god, Hip why are you turning into Eli and just liking 4 of my posts in a row?

3 Likes

voting kiiruma to hell before they posted would still have been best option cuz it wouldve been funny

i said that about zone cuz they were being fairly useless talking about setup but werent being obvs scummy, but then they had an awful response to brads questioning so i voted them

i always forget where ive read up to so im using likes as a record of the last post i read

cuz when u click in replies it messes up ā€œmost recently readā€ which is annoying and this way i can flick between real time posts and backreading

2 Likes

i like hippo
part of this is me head nodding to recent posts
part is vibes

What are your current thoughts on Aelin?

I know you asked to discuss with her, but what do you think about her slot beforehand?

1 Like

Thank you for actually answering my question. I know I phrased it stupidly but I just wanted to know the how severe the consequences would be if we immediately messed up

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

not v impressed with gorta, cld just vote them tbh