Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

dont try to meta someone who you dont know well it will go like crap

dota cld be mafia tbh, they seem to be playing fairly safe

1 Like

ye

okie. its just that 4/6 ppl on hippoā€™s list I would also sus if one of them came up as maf, but youā€™re right

@Trochilidae

I canā€™t tell if Iā€™m relieved or disappointed, to be quite honest.

If I need to comment on every nonsense thing that Lucky does then thatā€™d be basically all of my posts every game.
Throw out the logic when it comes to theory and reads with that dude.

1 Like

As for what him flipping W might mean, Iā€™d think that you look slightly better from it.
But the fact that you asked it in itself makes me feel a little bit erked and like it could be cred grabby

Iā€™m moreso questioning whether wolf Lucky would push for me to go to heaven in this way, knowing Iā€™m a villager.

mmm
i have a mean answer for this and a logical answer for this

Oh then I will redirect to my post BEFORE the one just above yours.
Throw logic out

I have a mean answer which is logical. Iā€™d like to see yours

My mean answer is, ā€œno, i dont think wolf seth would think of thatā€
My logical answer is, ā€œeven if wolf seth didnā€™t think of that he could have four scummates who couldā€™veā€

2 Likes

Hi. This is my first time hearing this. Could you elaborate more as to why you are slightly biasted against me?

@Zone_Q11, if I die Hell Phase 1, then Hippo is evil.

Pre-flipping is useless, especially in Hell Phase 1, especially when -as you said yourself- mafia donā€™t have to give a damn about bussing.

False. First post implies you didnā€™t vote Gorta because Kiiruma has more votes. Second post implies you didnā€™t vote Gorta because you wanted to hear more from him.

Let me guess. Your next line is: ā€œI didnā€™t vote Gorta for both reasons. Why do I only need one reason to not vote Gorta?ā€ But thatā€™s just you backpedaling on your own words.

You said A first, then B, and when Rue and I pointed it out, you now claim that itā€™s A and B. Sus.

You reacted to the part where I said you made a contradiction, but not the part where I asked what Kiirumaā€™s position was, and whether we treat Gorta and Kiiruma differently because of meta. Sus.

You sus. I lock my Hell Vote on you.

If this is you stating youā€™re using Reptile in MKX then Iā€™m fucked because that was my worst matchup.

why did at urself nerd

No. Itā€™s either that he legitimately believes in the plan, or that he wants to try to false spew me as his partner by pushing this angle.

Sorry I wouldā€™ve been doing much more about an hour ago but a friend of mine popped up online after a year or so and Iā€™ve been talking with them.

No worries. We have time.

i only played mortal kombat x on mobile, reptile is just my favorite character

1 Like