Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Because there was nobody I remember townreading other than myself
–until now.

@Wazza, if I die Hell Phase 1, then Hippo is evil.

Actually, I remember liking @Rue’s posts as well.

Hell 1 - Votecount 8

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Lucky Zone_Q11, lol, Wazza, dota 4/8
Zone_Q11 SirDerpsAlot, Hippopablompoyeetus, Lucky 3/8
Aelin Rue, Kiiruma 2/8
Kiiruma Aelin 1/8
Not Voting BradLand, Gorta, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 5

oh its not a serious bias, just ever so slightly salty about our earlier interactions and you immediately voting me because of my post style.
that is the gist of it.

if you wanted a more serious answer, at this moment i don’t think you’re scum. i would think you are scum if one of Wazza or Brad were scum, however, we still have no actual knowledge of who is what yet so, saying u are scum and voting you just doesn’t make sense right now

@Moose

Who do you think is scum?

everyone is scum in my eyes

“Lucky/Zone/Brad//Wazza/Aelin if any of these turn up to be maf it might be an indicator of the others being maf”

that is a quote from my notes that someone called me a nerd for

fyi not entirely caught up on thread atm

i’ma keep it 100 gamer, I’m hard reading rue as town and right now they’d probs be my heaven pick.

i’m not really sold on aelin being maf but if others here know her better and think she’s maf I’m open to the possibility. i’m also open to you being maf. so I’d say top 2 maf picks atm are you and aelin but i’m waiting to see if gorta decides to participate more as well cuz i’m not big on their contributions so far

So if you were to put these names in a tierlist of “towniest” to “scummiest” what would it look like?

im kinda waiting on trochi to get here before i get back into a posting mood but if they take too long i might just get bored and start doing stuff

Idk why I quoted the first one

Do you think there’s a chance that they’re mafia?

Also, geez, sorry for hard tunneling you Aelin. I just don’t think Zone should go to hell (yet). it just feels like I’m coming at u with no logic atp

@Aelin

i havent been around and havent seen a single thing youve said about me if it makes you feel any better?

why brad why wazza

Zone/Aelin/Lucky/Brad/Wazza

Bard and Wazza are more like a tie

i feel like porscha probably is mafia but apparently this is one of their first games so its kinda mean to insta hang them

i dont think thats ever stopped you before :P

:sob:

I feel like the tunnel is too hard on rue and wazza here lucky