Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Would I send him to heaven?

Idk, not sure if I want him to decide who to shoot if it comes down to that

I think it’s non-indicative.

Whys that

I’d agree

1 Like

I’ll admit Rue has gotten better but their read on me is still bad.

What’s bad about it?

I don’t quite know, but from what I understand if Seth makes sense there is a greater chance of Seth being mafia?

also I’m back btw

at least this is how it’s been in the last few games

“Fluff” and “Forced” which I’m not.

Better then Wazza’s though.
“Lucky only talking about Townreads”

Ya I’ll admit some posts are fluff but both Rue and Wazza are treated it like that’s me trying to “make content” no it’s me talking and if there is a little fluff with each couple of content posts then cool.
It doesn’t matter it doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Also like I have fluff posts every game so lol

1 Like

Literally read the very last game I was in.

@Kiiruma should be familiar with it.
They Glaadiated me.

You know my expectations and reality are very different.

Expectations - Time to improve town play and town win rate as I carry town to victory! Sure they might not listen to me right away but once I see one of my wolf reads flip I can go from there and keep evaluating until I get the entire team and then people be like “Lucky got this!” and we all follow me and vote wolves and win!

Reality - Get pushed for whatever reason someone can think of and probably end up dying fast without seeing a wolf flip.

I was also expecting to try and play more leaderish but that clearly hasn’t worked so far.
(I’ve also not been doing a great job on it myself either.)

Can someone explain to me why I get pushed so much as town and somehow survive without as much heat when wolf?

I have yet to ISO you, so I couldn’t say

Actually wait I looked back. I did survive in that one game where Amelia went over instead of me.

Here’s a fluff post from that game.