Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

But NGL I played allot better in that game day 1 then what I’ve been doing this game.

If someone wants to argue why I’m not playing as well as that game and why I’m not leading (or playing as such) like that game and thinks I’m wolf for it.

I’ll accept my fate because I should be playing like that tbh.

Honestly the me in that game day 1 played very well.

Posting wise.
Like I looked strong! :muscle:

I want to start today over being like that game…

i change my mind

/vote aelin @Host_Account_1
good monologue

so these are the top wagons today

I’m starting to think I could be wrong on Rue being a wolf but if they are I think these are the most likely partners:

Aelin/Wazza/Kiiruma/Porscha/Hippo
(I do think Hippo is town but I also think the Aelin/Rue/Hippo all association can be all aligned wolves.)
It could be Debil but I think the other 5 are more likely for Rue scum buddies.

As I said before Gorta/Brad/Tro are spewed town if Rue is Mafia and I’d vote Heaven on them in that exact order.

I’m better at giving a solve when it’s based one one player pre flipped as wolf.
So don’t take most of what I say in consideration unless Rue does indeed flip Wolf.

i feel so refreshed
i love this

anyways @Lucky
how’re you different from popcorn

I’m not wolf

1 Like

i
i meant give me some differences on how you’re playing that would make it clear

too be fair I really haven’t done much yet

ISO Diving is a great way to receive questions you may have so you don’t have to answer them!

1 Like

I mean ask them.

but im trymediuming

I’ve already been on about how I don’t think you are town or wolf either way. this is not a new thing I have been saying.

but I have no strong feelings on who I think is wolf right now so I’m not sure where i want to put my vote so i’m holding off on it hoping that I’ll see something close to end of day that makes me have a stronger wolf read on someone. pressure can create those opportunities as eod gets closer