Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

If I asked you to take three stances right now, what would you say?

I still hold that you are one of my strongest town reads. I will reverse a previous statement I said about aelin where I was on the fence, because after further posting I believe Aelin is also town.

gorta probably my scummiest read right now due to the way they’ve been playing, but I am keeping in mind still that it seems they often play in this way. still my hardest scum read despite it

I know, I have problems dragging my feet d1, but I’ll at least ISO the main wagons today

although I don’t necessarily think Zone is evil at this point

Why’s that?

because Zone is being anti town and while that isn’t great reasoning, it’s a common pattern that I’ve observed the past few games with Zone

I feel like w!zone is going to fool me with that reasoning one day, but until I see cases on why Zone is evil I’m going to assume he isn’t evil

What makes you say that? I wouldn’t describe that as accurate.

I’m commenting on the whole setup discussion thing

that was the most prominent thing from Zone’s ISO last I read it

I agree with this statement.

Well not the anti-town part but he’s giving me the same vibes as his town game but I still paranoia he could be wolf.

@Wazza
Got any new reason to wolf read me or are you going to stick with your old one that’s no longer valid?

/vote Aelin @Host_Account_1
I had a nice nap
I’ll just do this for now.
Will most likely change it cuz I feel a tie coming about

Yeah I do also feel a tie coming up.
Will probably end up either keeping my vote here or casting it to Lucky since honestly, IDK what I can do to get them to ever see logic and that’s an issue in itself for town’s continuation

The thread feels oddly… resigned. Like… there’s 13 hours left in the day and everyone is just “oh I think I can see where this is going” and I dislike it, especially for a D1

Mmm…
Thinking.

I think my wallpost was moderately correct because, other than Trochi, it’s been almost entirely ignored.

I’m pretty tired, but I should be up in the morning

That’s how sleeping works