Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Fuck, actually, you know what?

Hippo makes a decent point here, even if it’s simple.

I have a better idea.

/vote: Moose @Host_Account_1

Again I’ll be around for EOD but this is my best bet.

I don’t need a new reason to think you’re scum, my reasoning right now still stands for me and furthermore, I don’t exactly care about your alignment, I care more about if you’re going to harm town or not

i dont know how hot of a take this is but i think a wolf rarely makes this post

• doesnt bend to pressure and doesnt feel the need to justify themselves
  • wolves wouldnt want to admit they dont care about someone’s alignment because it could easily be turned against them

How does your reason still stand for you?

According to your reason from a village mindset technically your former reason you should no longer be “fine with my death”.

Eh I should have went with a bit smaller one.
I’ll do 70 next time.

100 too big!

I think that’s absolutely wrong.
It’s also Wazza which I expect to be able to do anything she would normally do.
I think a wolf 100% makes that post when they want to still say they wolf read me when their reason was wrong because they don’t care and I’m the only one really showing a strong wolf read on them.

Like I don’t really understand how you can say that Aelin, I don’t see Wolf!Wazza saying anything else?

@Aelin
Ok let me ask you this then.
What do YOU think “WOLF” Wazza would say?

I may vote Aelin here depending on their response.
If they don’t answer that I’m definitely voting and if they flip wolf I’m voting Wazza for hell next phase.

can you not destroy my eyes with big text

My point still stands in the fact you aren’t providing anything of value, you’ve spent the entire day defending yourself and getting annoyed at people for scumreading you and then trying to justify these scumreads with shitty reasoning and calling everyone who scumreads you scum themselves and what I haven’t stated yet which is while I don’t know your meta, you don’t seem to be acting how you acted in Day 1 of MHA FM, while there was a mechanical difference there due to the gladiate

Now comparing this game to Hydra Popcorn however, you seem to be acting a very similar way, putting yourself on a high horse and while that game was mostly paraphrased to me by Wind due to irl things, the similarities are glaringly obvious.

Now once more I will add that both my knowledge on your town play and your scum play can be different due to either mechanical or setup differences in each one (Gladiate in MHA FM - Town Game, Hydra Game in Popcorn - Scum Game), what I remember most from these games was how you acted mainly since in the MHA game I killed you for that very reasoning and in the Popcorn game me and Wind cemented how much we wanted you dead due to it.

So I’ll ask you, why do you think I’m going to drop my reasoning on you? Why are you trying to cater to me so heavily to drop my read? You scumread me anyway so why care what I think, why try and change my vote?

1 Like

Yeah as I said I’ll do 70 instead of 100 next time.

Shitty reasoning?
Aw hell nah!
Your one to talk!

I think you should realize that your reasoning stinks more then “Fluff” and “Forced”.

Your current reasoning was “Not any content, talks about Townreads too much!”
Which is false due to the fact

Shit I wasn’t done posting that!

It’s false due to the fact I’ve been making lots of content.
So sticking to that same read IMO is Rand!Wolf from my experience.
Adding a new take to your read on why you think I’m wolf would be Rand!Town but you aren’t doing that.

Or just don’t use it at all.

You’re*

And my reasoning is justified, just because you think it’s bad doesn’t mean others do, other people have agreed with my reasoning while you haven’t, unfortunately, FM doesn’t revolve around you.

Answer the other questions.

You clearly intentionally didn’t quote this part, so answer it

@Wazza
So I’ll ask you this.
Do you still believe this is shit reason compared to your current one?

Because you not changing your read makes me want to wolf read you more.
If you changed up your read and provided a new reasoning then I’d say it looks on you and I wouldn’t be as confident as I am to think your wolf.

Yes I do, and I’ll explain it

You’re relying on a mafia flip when we’re in the first hell phase, to add onto it, we don’t clear people, you complained so heavily in MHA FM when I was cleared for social reasons as Mafia and yet the next game you instantly go off “this player is cleared due to [insert social reads here]”

Not to mention all these reads suck in general anyway especially the Chili one, it doesn’t even make sense whatsoever

Next is this one

Now this one is fair, I’ll fully give you this read since it’s a problem that I personally myself have in that I state what the wagon actually is as scum so yeah you’re good…

then you ruin it, not to mention you also quoted SDA in this post when his read doesn’t even equivalate to what you’re talking about and then you also quote Proscha who is just talking about how it’s hard to read you, none of this is calling you town.

So it’s OMGUS?
Cool

Also I quite literally did just provide new reasoning for you to read yet you practically ignored my entire post like you do with a heavy majority of the posts you read, you didn’t even respond to half the post, you just answered the questions, so clearly you don’t care enough about the read I’ve given on you