Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

LOL WhAt?
Yes it does lol. What the hell is this sentence.

@Aelin
You sure a “wolf” can’t make this? LOL.

I think for this part you probably are misunderstanding.

When I say distance I mean other wolves might be wolf reading me so another wolf would try this and go for a town read on me at the end there.

No it’s the fact your reason is maneuver and doesn’t make sense anymore.

The Lucky Strategy: Ignore my entire post and respond to one part

No, it doesn’t make sense, you’re “clearing” them for it despite the fact if you actually read the interaction it occurs so many times between two mafia, and yet you called people bad in MHA FM? Have some shame

The part from the quotes should’ve been above the one I quoted

yes it does
I’ve literally justified it
And you asked me for another read and I gave you it and you ignored it

also please stop doing a Leafia and instead put your points in 1 post instead of hyperposting

Yeah I skipped over the meta post because I’ll even admit that one game I quoted is what I wish I was like this game.

I was so good coming into that game and here I’m like well Donkey.

False.
Maybe Tro because that wasn’t isn’t a lock.

But Gorta and Brad are Town if Rue is Mafia 100% of the time.

Fine. You have a point since you did grab a new reasoning that’s based on “strictly meta”.
Your other reason is still invalid though when you say I’m doing no content/only providing town read stuff and questions when that’s not true.

couple things
wazza town
did anyone think seth monologuing was like annoyingly town?
back to neutral on porscha
brad voting moose is good
but i like this better

/vote derps @Host_Account_1

will be @ work today will be as active as i’m able to

Hell 1 - Votecount 12

Vote Target Voted by Votes
SirDerpsAlot Hippopablompoyeetus, Rue, Lucky, Trochilidae 4/8
Lucky Zone_Q11, Wazza, dota 3/8
Aelin Kiiruma, lol, Moose 3/8
Zone_Q11 SirDerpsAlot 1/8
Trochilidae Aelin 1/8
Moose BradLand 1/8
Not Voting Gorta, Porscha 2

didn’t realize seth was voting derps
interesting

Alright, my day of University is over and I’m headed home, on mobile so it’s taken me a while to send this message.

Lucky doing all of those tiny posts which could very easily be consolidated into 1 is beyond frustrating to me and idk whether Lucky realises how much I want to kill them or not… but well, here we are now.

It’s yet another NAI thing but another thing which really just spams fake content by making 1 or 2 posts into 6+ posts.

It’s called stating my mind Kiiruma.

Can you try and state your mind more concisely please?
It’s what most people are able to do, I don’t need to see an ISO with 188 posts but probably 60-ish (being generous) worth of content.

You know what.
That’s faorz

Fair*

Wazza Seth town

Why so?

@Kiiruma
@lol
@Moose

We aren’t going after Aelin today after this post. Pick a vote between Derps and Lucky.

I’ll break it down later but the interaction between the two earlier was no question TvT