Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

You are right, I never mentioned my thoughts in post, however that Im was because I was still torn on whether or not I wanted to fully clear Aelin from sus.

I wanted to trust my gut feelings more, however as I mentioned at this point with 3 hours left, it’s better for me to put a vote on someone who is higher up/equal on my sus list that is already being voted rather that struggle trying to get more votes on someone who is more towny and get a tie

I just don’t think a tie will be a good thing for town rn

I DO have a problem of not posting what I’m thinking right away because I feel like I’m just submitting to popular vote and not thinking for myself

When I change up my sus so easily

My accusation is more towards Kiiruma. I don’t find it surprising that you would play passively as an inexperienced player.

@Wazza I would appreciate your thoughts on slots that are not Lucky.

@SirDerpsAlot

What I don’t get is that you’re fine towncasing Lucky but you know it’s going to be detrimental to your game since it’ll mean that you’ll just die, which is fair.
Why not join another wagon that you at least have suspicion or not have a townread on in general?

Or even try to promote the scumread/wagon that you’re starting up, which is Zone?

I feel like I’m seeing posts which remind me of Trochi’s past town games where I misread their slot. So instead I flipped it on its head a bit.

Understandable, I hadn’t exactly said it before. But I think I at least tried to say why I was voting Aelin in the first place which can explain it a bit.

I haven’t really read a lot so my reads aren’t much atm

Iv mostly just been shitposting ngl

Right…

What are your total thoughts then…if you haven’t given them?

@BradLand
What is your typical approach to the game as a wolf?

Pocket certain individuals, try to push someone and make it look like I’m doing something, protect certain wolfmates and keep them out of POE, and if you look at Poisonous then you will see that I CFD villagers out of nowhere for no reason.

Oh, that reminds me. I don’t want to flashwagon anyone at EoD. I think today’s kill should always be between Lucky and Derps.

Why

Also the complacency on the lucky wagon kinda worries me

I seem to be the only person who’s actively pushing smn else

Like what?

With the number of wolves in the setup, we can’t risk letting them take away control of the kill during the last few minutes of the day.

I wouldn’t describe anything you’re doing as actively pushing.

why not?

I believe the post is thorough enough that it is unlikely to come from a wolf.