Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

I was busy cooking some food, but I’m back, still have to read Seth and Aelin, but Derps really hasn’t done much more since I have been gone

I was going for Aelin or Lucky for the day and already leaning on Lucky as I’d suggested a few times from my frustration with the slot. Might not have voted yet but I’ve got no reason to avoid main wagons really.

/Vote Lucky @Host_Account_1

Not sure how hard I want to try to case lucky town rn lmao

I have a feeling it just results in me committing die

Do you have another suggestion?

1 Like

/vote Lucky @Host_Account_1
Although it would be funny for me to vote derps, he was never on my sus list

+there is only 3 hours left this phase and I’m at work, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to consistently read and respond to anything

Did either of you actually read the post I linked?

If you want me to be honest. No I didn’t.
Not then at least, I remember having seen it before though. It’s almost a day old iirc

@Kiiruma You never posted these, do you still have them?

Then why did you move off so readily?

FUCK. You’re right, I remember I had a townlean on Trochi (Which since I’ve been wrong so often unironically made me think ‘could this finally be the Trochi W game’) and then just didn’t end up posting it

Because I remembered the post and my vote on Aelin was partly a petty ‘You had the worst reason for voting me, so I’m getting you back’ along with a ‘Actually you could be scum due to it and someone did want pressure which is why I went for that atm’

Hell 1 - Votecount 13

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Lucky Zone_Q11, Wazza, dota, Kiiruma, Moose 5/8
SirDerpsAlot Hippopablompoyeetus, Rue, Lucky, Trochilidae 4/8
Aelin lol 1/8
Zone_Q11 SirDerpsAlot 1/8
Trochilidae Aelin 1/8
Moose BradLand 1/8
Not Voting Gorta, Porscha 2

i have wagon thoughts but no time
someone remind me to elaborate at lunch in like an hour and a half

tbh it figures that when ur finally right you doubt it

I read that when they posted it

Can you expand more on what it was, then?

What did you think about it at that time?

Also, can the people townreading Hippo explain to me why that is?

Their reasoning made sense regarding their actions toward the beginning of the game. I was actually very relieved(?) that they posted that because as Aelin’s actions were very confusing to me at first and it doesn’t make sense for scum to put SO many eyes on them first thing on the first day and then have such a logical(?) explanation for it.

Did you ask if we actually read it because it was such a long post and I didn’t really give much reason for switching my vote? I’m confused on that part

I’m asking because neither you nor Kiiruma had any hesitations about switching your vote. If you had both read the post prior and found it towny, I would think that at least one of you would have mentioned that earlier.