sigh
Sorry

You did nothing wrong you are right that Eddie was being very confusing

Pls don’t leave ;-;

Very well, I am caught up.

Caitlin is my top townread.
Followed by Merpy.
Followed by Psyx.

While I wouldn’t necessarily call these players “towncore” that I would carry with me towards the end of the game, at this early stages, I have the strongest relative feelings on them being town.

To pre-emptively address in case anyone asks me - I acknowledge and yet don’t townread Abigail’s misunderstanding of the setup (like I’m doing for other people), as I believe Abigail is slippery enough to fabricate that should she choose to, plus, she generally doesn’t read the OP too much as either alignment, plus, she is dyslexic as she shared. Thus, I would call her misunderstanding entirely NAI.

Ritsu is a player I have thoughts about. I have the feeling that she is a very strong player. I would be scared of the potential of Mafia her to be sent to heaven. I would also trust her on her reads, should I decide I think she’s town. I shall keep a close eye on her.

Because that’s clearly heading in a positive not negative read direction?

Omg we can be friends!

1 Like

Did a quick skim of Luka’s ISO in the purgatory game I hosted that he played - Idk how but nearly his entire is from postgame but I suppose he did go Hell 1 there - and imo it just feels completely different. Here Luka only cares about being trusted and being beamed up to Hell, there Luka actually wanted to solve

VOTE: Luka

Only cause i love you

Imo it goes in a neutral one

@DolefulDetective

Welcome to Fortress of Lies.

VOTE: DolefulDetective

Die. :smiling_imp:

You didn’t either. I just hate that my brain mixes up words.

Tutuu why do you TR me btw

I’m the odd one out there among the ones that didn’t understand the setup

1 Like

hugs

I love you :heart:

Thank you! And not thank you (´∀`=)

1 Like

I don’t see how that post implies a neutral direction

I just think it’s odd that she got confused because she has literally played this setup before

… But I agree it 's NAI

And she hasn’t tried to pocket me yet!

1 Like

Okay. So, I looked over the rules again. To clarify, there is no night-kill in this game. It’s just voting during the heaven and hell phase, right? I ask because there is a realization I made. (I’d rather not share this realization immediately though. Call it a wild card).

2 Likes

I love you more

1 Like

Why not

It just says you’re not confirmed mafia

That could mean you’re still mafia
Or that you’re town

If anything I’d say it’s neutral at best

1 Like

Yes! I believe

1 Like

I love you most!