Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

eliza hello. What are some things you think about this here game so far?

wait till achromatic realizes that he randed mafia and judgment day exists.

• L

among us!

2 Likes

1 Like

Okay I am caught up so far. Gonna go back to Lethal Company. Have fun everyone! Will provide my thoughts later tonight.

2 Likes

I dont know what happened but I went from being scum to not scum so I am rolling with it.

The real reason eliza is pushing us.

• L

Wrong! i asked eliza to defend me in mafia chat beacuse im scared :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I actually have some free time rn. My thoughts aren’t really that detailed given it’s phase 1, but like, it can’t hurt to provide them. I’m on my phone, so I can’t really fact-check names. Sorry if I get them wrong.

Things of Significance:

1. The Votes so Far.

Bionic (3): dangerouslitter, thepigeonnyc, Achromatic
dangerouslitter (3): Bionic, RawkHawk, ElizaThePsycho
Caitlin (1): PrincessAbigail

Not Voting (8): CaptainSyrup, Caitlin, otterpopd, PrincessPeach, PrincessDaisy, Mimic, Toad, lol

I doubt Bionic and dangerouslitter are w/w. Feels like genuine back-and-forth for it to be theater imo. I remember Bionic saying something along the lines of “X reads me wrong” or whatever. I don’t have a lot of experience with theater, so I’m going off a gut read for that. Another thing of interesting: I remember Achro sheeping Litten (or someone) in my first game, but did they sheep their vote too?

1. Potential Alignments:
    RawkHawk jumped to CaptainSyrup’s side and voted Dangerouslitter. It’s possible it’s a joke, but it still feels like a noteworthy interaction. It feels like they could maybe be a pair? Again, it’s way too early to tell, but it’s nice to have an easy access log of

Okay gtg. Can add to my thoughts later!

2 Likes

I think Rawk was trying to pocket me, but he coulda just been sheepin’ because he likes me

1 Like

this’s townie imo

1 Like

I don’t really like how Pigeon came in seemingly like he was gonna make reads and then just threw a vote on Bionic and disappeared
maybe something came up but it doesn’t really feel right to me? like he couldn’t find anything to latch onto so he just sheeped top wagon almost

1 Like

I also really don’t like how this slot is ParticleManing in the sense that they’re basically just saying any vote on them has no backing because it’s just omgus or a scum defending their partner when actually their push on Bionic was just weak

Agree

1 Like

Not any vote on us is wolf. Only wolf votes are.

• L

who all do you think is wolf atm?

Luka currently thinks toad is GTH town , abi/bionic is not s/s, bionic and mimic are mafia, but for me I thought Eliza focusing on the tone rather than what Luka is saying was weird /shrug.

• L

ooo whenever Luka gets on I wanna hear more about this

well… what’s she gonna do? say he’s wrong?
objectively what Luka said was correct about her openings it is different it’s not like she can argue with it LOL
unless you don’t agree
but I think Luka is right about that

you are so close as to why I thought it was weird

• L

Luka acts formal whenever he gets motivated, maybe they will stay formal, but they are like the reverse me, I’m far too slow with starting up my games and he seems interested in gojmm going going so much that they were overwhelming me with their thoughts in dms, it isn’t really wolfy and it’s weird to focus exclusively on their formal tone rather than what he’s actually saying

• L