Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

and there’s like
five mafia
mafia are going to very prickly when you push them or their mates, mafia have one aadvantage and f that’s being able to use their numbers to kill villagers early on so they have an easier time sending themselves to heaven

and mafia don’t have a NK so they are forced to push on people to get rid of them and today is the perfect day to get rid of litten and luka when litten is slow starting and luka is luka who gets jmisread easily

I’m going to side eye people accusing me with logic that doesn’t make sense due to the nature of the game and it will be right a lot of the time

• L

If you’re making wrong reads you are not a very good townie anyways, i think the push is warranted

You are welcome to prove them wrong.

• L

I’ll do that if i die

1 Like

I’m going to go afk now

• L

the highlight in my message is giving class trial

2 Likes

?

I feel like prior to the point I made that vote there wasn’t much to read. I’m unsure of the current game state though, I’ll read up to some extent in a sec

1 Like

Well yeah that’s why I said

:wowee:

VOTE: Bionic
am I trippin or did he just say killing townies for playing bad is okay

NGL it just seems like a semi-new player quirk

@Bionic out of curiosity how new are you

on fol?

No i mean that i think we should vote luka out, but if they are town they are reading me wrong anyways

Everywhere

wait there’s only two hydras

why is everyone alting I hate it

2 Likes

I have like 2.5 years playing anything mafia related, it is mostly role madness tho

okay you wouldn’t say that as either alignment

if scum only because you are afraid of seeming scummy