Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

technically both of those are scumgames but in theory the same thing applies to my towngame

1 Like

(I fully expect that i will sink into low wim soon)

1 Like

Okay I’m bored again I’m going back to reading.

• L
1 Like

FUCK

UNVOTE

2 Likes

I do not consent to being fucked either.

2 Likes

Eliza?!?

• L
1 Like

OKAY EW

YOU DIDN’T NEED TO SAY THAT

GROSS BITCH

3 Likes

1 Like

If it helps you, my original user is MerpyDerpy. You can feel free to look at my previous games as a reference for my current playstyle!

Merpy were you the obvious town I said was obvious town before dying in a mountainous earlier this yer

Yeah that’s what I am trying to look for. If someone comes in with a plan, they’re informed imo

Correct! That’s me! :D

Hi I’m Daisy!

I’m glad I get to play with you again w/o fear of you being night-killed immediately!
unless people decide to vote you out of spite bc of me saying this lol

I don’t think you have anything to fear there, I am probably the type of person people will just never decide on lol

1 Like

Eliza is sticking to their guns and not backing down. I don’t see Eliza and dangerouslitter as w/w either :thinking:

Keeping track of this for myself:
Dangerouslitter jumps on the point previously made by Achro (about Eliza’s abnormal increase in game investment). This isn’t meant for shade. May use it for reads later tho

What does “WIM” mean? I’m afraid Sarasaland (my kingdom) does not keep a dictionary around with modern slang.

Also, can you describe your town meta versus your wolf meta? I suspect I know what you are putting down, but I want to make sure we’re on the same page. (Expect a follow-up question)

motivation

i mean
tbh i havent high wimed enough to KNOW what my town meta is
low wim is generally the same as my mafia meta tho iirc :joy_cat: