Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Wait hold up. I feel like you are digging yourself a hole, Eliza.

So, from my understanding, you are claiming you have low “wim” (whatever that means) when you are scum. And now you are claiming that you will have “low wim” soon. Are you claiming mafia? Am I not understanding something?

Again, I don’t know what “wim” means, but you’re essentially saying you are going to be matching your scum playstyle if I’m understanding correctly. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong and/or defend yourself!

1 Like

Gonna play a game. Be back in a bit (unless I go to bed)!

i am only doing the latter

low wim is literally just low motivation

also i said that i had high wim in a different scumgame literally directly before that

… does merpy normally do this

I feel like that’s in-character for merpy to do as town when it would be normally scummy

Both me and my partner agreed upon Eliza being town in PMs.

• L

hmmmm

Both me and my 2nd braincell agreed upon Eliza being town in my brain.

• B

I’ve heard from sources of three years ago that W!Eliza freezes after day 1, so if these sources are correct, Eliza’s alignment will soon become apparent

1 Like

I do not!
maybe!

(im lying W!me and T!me both kinda freeze but not really freeze
this is the low wim shit i was talking about earlier)

good night my calvins or hobbes i forgot which one is good

1 Like

You shouldn’t put a gun to my head tbh.

Also feel with the mention of not s/s reads there are a a few ones here.
L/Bionic
Abbi/Caption

also
Feel the Bionic/Eliza interactions feel weird unsure what to make of them tonight.

:rofl:

Dislike reads like this on principle think there is otherstuff to look at then just that even if true. Though get this is more a just stating read atm.

For people not knowing these reads are common from Princess Daisy normally nod nod (Though you should stick to your guns as i’ve told you.)

How excited are you for the game now btw? (@ElizaThePsycho since you asked if this was normal for her.)

@PrincessPeach You should come and play there is no Bowser to fear of

2 Likes

Also expect a lower fibe atm stuff happened wasn’t expecting so not as much time as i wanted today and the worst EoD time for me was picked

VOTE: Mimic

Also 3 zero posting and a 2 posting is a sow start (though I know lol was busy regardless at the start here)

Legit I don’t have nearly as many town reads as i expect to have at this point in a day 1 which has me very weird minded atm.

like town lean dangerouslitter and PrincessAbigail for their early posting being good but am not confident there where normally i would have 3 confident reads by this point. Really worrying it’s a the inactive portion being town is a reason here which would be very bad for the day 1 vote.

Unsure how much longer i stay up but will be awake before EoD at the very least.

Sure I’m down frfr

Lol i love you bunny

This is bad and you should feel bad