Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

4:00 pm is when my math class started so I was visibly stressed with my heart pumping during class about being wrong

our votes were locked a hour before reveal so it’s not likely I could have done anything anyway but still

yeah its hard to kinda do anything when ya know one more dead maf is game over

3 Likes

but hey. our goal was to get to judgement. and we got to judgement.

3 Likes

maybe litten was right that this type of game starting at heaven phase is better? im not sure if the math checks out if it starts at heaven is it guaranteed that de-facto lylo (judgement day) will be heaven too? might be better for wolves? i dunno

(could be biased ofc, i think town always won this setup or smth, but also theres not double digit number of games data), i dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Archives Town Win
Town wins despite Achro being mafia.

2 Likes

Town’s been winning a lot for ages, this meme is outdated.

2 Likes

I agree that townsided

Legit a win requires insane teamwork why pregame first rand i laid down plans and how to do each action in a towny way.

Then i lost it all

Also got to play guess who this alt is with merpy which was run and a highlight of joining the game

3 Likes

Almost think wolfs need a way to silence someone like a 1-shot KP but really unsure there would have to be majorly adjusted around.

I think the idea of judgment day with the current way it’s presented is bad.
It’s basically asking mafia to be the last people standing, or get into Heaven.
I think judgment day as a concept works better if it activates if X town are sent to hell and it continually activates until a win condition is met

2 Likes

To edit this
It activates until a town is sent to hell or town wins

2 Likes

This i do 100% agree to makes it harder for town in an interactive way

2 Likes

That makes it so even if mafia don’t make it to heaven, they have a chance

1 Like

and it keeps the idea of an uninformed majority being able to decide what to do in judgment day while not being wildly unfair

2 Likes

and it would be even a better win con for mafia to push for judgment day

…would 3 town being sent to hell be fair?

it would make it so people must be more careful about sending town to hell which I like

17-0 in 2023
0-1 in 2024

the new age of achromatic streak begins

7 Likes

my “achro does not win a game in 2024” bet still going strong, even despite the bus i sent to hit him missing

3 Likes

To add some more rambling the idea of the win conditions being symmetrical is interesting but not fair in purgatory