Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Oh Rem

Cool

Didn’t even realize there was a PrincessScarlet, honestly

My fave princess is PrincessAbigail

I ~kinda think Luka may be town? Just a gut feeling

luka townslip makes me want to think luka town. my luka reads are consistently reversed. ergo luka wolf

I do want Luka/Litten voters to give their opinion on Luka’s townslip, because that would give a large indicator

And I’m unsure why Otter ignored me saying something about it

:thinking:

Honestly Bionic feels offffffff

Wait, you play Minecraft?

This slot can go

boykisserNuhuh

You don’t feel like Bionic tbh

You feel like someone impersonating Bionic

Which is ya know a red flag

That and in general they seem to be intentionally clogging the thread with posts like this:

I also disagree with you on this, I think the vote wasn’t serious and was just kind of an annoyed vote at the roleplaying

So because of this, I will be a sheep and do what everyone else is doing
VOTE: dangerous

I am interested

Tfw I accidentally caused 2 votes on LukLit

I’m referring to where he said Achro had to be 3/3

This implies thinking there are 3 wolves

Like I have your Qual 4 ISO open rn, and it feels like you’re less hostile there and also go more into the depth

Eh, perhaps

Ah yeah i see. Thats pretty convincing… Has luka ever theartered a town slip before?

Why did Pigeon ignore the townslip too?

Yes he fakes about 3 townslips per game no matter his alignment

But this one seems actually believable because 3 is a believable number

1 Like

I’ll like to note that I’m not even sure if it’s a slip because we mostly joked around before the game started about achromatic needing to go 3/3 by their second post and then I told luka that he usually goes 2/3 or 1/3 by then even if he’s a wolf so we wouldn’t be accepting less than perfection

I don’t think we even registered that there were five members, I think we just registered we needed to kill 3, even though we said 3\3

• L
1 Like

I’m hostile because luka has been trying to call me a wolf since the start of the game

1 Like