Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

Not nearly caught up but I’ll vote here for now because

1. I wanna vote
  2. I didn’t like their first post
  3. I don’t like their LukLit vote considering they ignored the positives, almost pretending like it didn’t exist
  4. Maybe a bit odd but… I don’t like the fact that there’s other points squeezed inbetween. Almost feels like opportunism?
1 Like

I think the townslip can be a joke or a Mafia forgetting how many teammates they have or as you indicated as a possibility, a believable but fake townslip

Not registering there’s 5 members would be a slip though :thinking:

I think it would be hard to forget how many teammates we have if we are in a mafia chat

• L

It’s a perspective slip but it’s not a slip in the sense of not actually knowing how many mafia there are, we just weren’t thinking about it

• L

But why did you completely ignore this while voting

Perhaps

Tell Luka to explain why he ignored Ruby mentioning there’s 5 just after he said the 3/3 thing though

where is litten

Litten is here rn?

litten say something

litten i can’t read luka for shit. litten help

Hi

• L

L

say something allignment indicative

Because I don’t see a purpose in including a townslip in reasons to vote someone

Tfw I’m the only one that can tell Luka & Litten apart

give me your magical powers. they sign their posts the same thing. the thing they take

Nya

You could state that you don’t believe the townslip? You read my posts, so you must have seen that I said Luka maybe townslipped, and asked opinions on the matter

Next, you vote Luka without giving an opinion on the matter

Feels like you just wanted to shrug it off because it’d be in the way of your opportunistic vote

1 Like