Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

me and luka are a well oiled machine rn

• L

Because I knew there was 5 so why would I respond

• L

THE HAWK DOESNT UNDERSTAND HOW FORMATTING WORKS

Those posts were after the main read

• L

Every time I play this game, without fail, I forget what Zenon’s law is. It’s like there has to be mafia within like a certain vote or whatever. Daisy forgor

if i was a betting man i would say cait is mafia with abigal and biotic for scumreading both abigal and biotic and gave some good reasons to why when they like to make reads they think they would be right/catch onto if they were town as mafia and then they push pigeno and us

if i was a betting man

• L

Please keep in mind that was a game where I read him correctly

• L

I should probably ask is L Litten or Luka? :thinking:

I sign my posts with L. My partner signs their posts with L. I hope this clarified things.

• L

Only if my reads change

• L

The last time you pushed this exact same direction I flipped town

• L

Self-metaing just comes off as fake ngl

DONT WASTE YOUR BREATH

Note to self: Princess Abigail is hard-vouching for Eliza to be town (whether it is true or not).

I am starting to adopt this style of notetaking that way people can see my thoughts transition as the game progresses. Again, it is not meant to be mean. It is me being more open about my thoughts

What

• L

My apologies RawkHawk, but I think it’s very important to understand this. As royalty, I have learned over the years that it is best to know who you are speaking with. It creates trust. That’s also why I’ve only been kidnapped once (no hate to Princess Peach).

Analyzing your own meta is scummy imo

dangerouslitter (4): Bionic, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Caitlin
RawkHawk (2): dangerouslitter, lol
Bionic (1): CaptainSyrup
Caitlin (1): PrincessAbigail
ElizaThePsycho (1): Achromatic
Mimic (1): Toad
thepigeonnyc (1): otterpopd

Not Voting (4): PrincessPeach, PrincessDaisy, Mimic, RawkHawk

this is a very nice votecount

My apologies, but what do you mean by “voting off single lines”?