Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

That’s a fair read. I’ve been told by numerous people my reads are “surface level”. This is my reading style

Cause it had the most question to me and legit as i said after that something that you feel more live then on a back read.

Bionic said one line. Then DL instantly voted them. I dont equate this with luka but i do with litten

Wrong

• L

nuh uh

Oh yeah that’s a valid point actually. Didn’t catch on to the shift in trust. Agreeing with Mimic. Would love to hear about what was discussed!

How many daisy gifs do you have…

I appreciate the support! Although this is gonna sound silly, can you provide some reasoning as to why you think I’m town? I think it will help us in the long-run if we’re open about why we’re trusting/distrusting people

Same applies to others who have called me town (I think maybe Syrup and someone else)? I can’t remember lol
Would be really funny if it was no one and I’m remembering wrong

Regardless, I have the appreciation of my royal subjects! I am content!

I should probably ask now: Is “Bunny” Bionic? I assumed that was the case when reading through thread, and then I realized I actually don’t know that for certain

yea

THE HAWK IS USING ACTIONS

VOTE: PrincessPeach

VOTE: Mimic
I don’t think Hazard would stand off the sidelines on that discussion if they were town, it felt like they were just standing there trying to make an apperance as though they were trying to understand what is going on, but they didn’t give a read on that discussion, nor did they actually give a read on anythinng tht has been happening for the last 20 minutes.

DOUBLE CHECKED

PEACH HAS ACTUALLY SAID NOTHING AT ALL

Bowser proabably kidnapped her, give her a break

That’s very unbelievable

Luka claims he knows there’s 5 wolves

Yet, Luka claimed that Achro could not give a 3/3, because a 3/3 would have to include him

Now tell me, if Achro is wolf, he would have 4 teammates. Wouldn’t he clearly be able to give a 3/3 then that doesn’t include himself…?

This is also entirely diff from what Litten said

THE HAWK KNOWS WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH A GOLF CLUB AND A FRYING PAN

NO EXCUSES

1 Like

Literally straight up because i was waiting for you,