Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Sign with an emoji with a cat litten. Me and story are doing fonts.

“THEY’RE TEAMING”

HUH

How old is allister

I don’t think any of you guys are actually playing mafia.

Omgus = voting someone because they voted you

Or like accusing someone because they accused you in general

11!!! I’m fucking 11!!!

1 Like

Note to self: Hawk trusts L.
Hawk, may I ask you why you trust L? I assume you trust them for some reason

1 Like

I love Allister though
UNVOTE
Only gripe about sword/shield is that Allister and Bea aren’t in the same game because after Milo they’re my two favs

1 Like

Uh that seems annoying also I really dont see how it changes anything

Most voted is eliminated i think, with ties decided by rng

THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN CARRYING THEMSELVES SEEMS VERY TOWN

SOMEONE CLAIMED THEY TOWNSLIPPED AND THEY RESPONDED BY CLARIFYING AND DISAGREEING WITH THE TOWNSLIP

WHY WOULD MAFIA DO THAT

No because that post doesn’t even necessarily imply there are only three scum

1 Like

Can someone explain why they actually think we are mafia or are you guys just wanting to get rid of us because you don’t like the hydra because from my point of view it does not seem like anyone is actually trying to read us

you jumped on me after i sent a single message

I don’t get why you would want to get rid of us just for hydraying when half of you guys signed on for alts for fun and we hydraed for fun too.

ok tell me whats evil about that

Mate i am trying to understand your slot but i unable to. Your not making this easier for me. Idk what your doing and even after repeated asking your not making it easier to understand who we are talking to. This is not towny… but honestly its not really scummy cause it seems to much of an obvious scum play….
Please answer my question. Did you or did you not know there was 5 scum luka. And if you did why did you say there was 3