Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

TIME TO RAWK THE VOTE

HOOYAH

Yes. I don’t see how that is wolfy.

update i cannot be here for the rest of the phase skull

That was about my bunny read

I-
With all due respect, I am just saying what I’m seeing. I saw your sign-off. I commented on it. “Surface level” observations are observable at eye-level

abigail please read us

Sure let’s have an interview

If L does flip scum I think this slot should be put under scrutiny
But she could also just be wrong town
Or right town for that matter since they haven’t flipped yet LOL

we’re going goofy mode

This girl gets me

IT ISNT WOLFY REALLY

BUT IT IS CONFUSING AND MAKES YOU LESS CREDIBLE

PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO WANT YOU DEAD SIMPLY BECAUSE

WELL

ITS ANNOYING

Oh? Well, that could be fun. Yeah, focus on me, I guess.

It’s not just “a miscommunication”. I feel like their whole slot has lacked openness. Their jumps in trust/distrust on people “behind the scenes”, all of their messages being not obvious who they’re from, etc.

I have expressed this before, but I don’t trust secretiveness. It’s never a townie trait imo

THE HAWK LOVES THE PRESS

LETS RAWK

I’m a part of a hydra :sob:

I intend no offense I promise but I don’t think you’re one to speak

What other thoughts do you want? Do you want me to talk about how I thought cait pushing abigal/bionic as potentail wolves using their reasoniing could indicate they were teamed since they pushed pigeon/me but made what i percived as good reads with reaosining on biotic being weird or abigial voting them but didn’t push them? Do you want me to talk about how Luka thought toad was gth town early on? how me and luka thought eliza was town which is why I got bored and went back to reading because I didn’t think eliza was wolfy from our exchange? Do you want us to discuss how we thought biotic was being defended by so many people in the thread such as abigial and other people I ca’t remember but we surely did discuss? Do you want me to discuss how I thought eliza was mafia at the beginning of the game for the way they focused on our formal introduction even though I later changed it? Want us to discuss how we thought pigeon was wolfy for pushing us with bad reasoniing? want to discuss how luka thought otter was townie for their read on luka? pray tell, what thoughts do you want us to discuss?

Oh that’s you! Okay got it

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUG

Wait when did Luka have a townslip? I don’t think I caught that. Would love to react if someone replies to it