Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

We were signing with L to have fun with the fact that we both started with L.

the only pushes against me and litten are a horirble faith push by penguin about us posting filer for some reason when that’s the gmae? people converse and sometimes its off topic but its not like its ai at all and accusing us for that is in horrible faith

eliza who I dont even remember an accusation from so I dont really see the point in addressing it aside from the fact that they have a vote on us and they arent reading us in good faith

caitlin who is pushing us for a fake town slip that both wasnt a town slip and wasnt fake so the push is still really bad keep in mind this is coming off of a game where I was hell tnneled by cait for the same thing so them not expressing any caution or paranoia about there read whatsoever comes off as wolfy

and bionic whos logic is just frankly bad given it’s just “if youre bad town so what” when bionic does nothing 99% of games except make omgus reads

It was funny ngl. But when shits getting serious is now just confusing and frustrating

its rvs its to generate discussion this isnt a good reason to wolf read us

You’re still pushing me, so i will push you

our vote isn’t even on you.

oh it is.

He isnt voting you

Oh wait when did it go back?

Nuh uh, check votes

Mimic was a joke vote, I thought that was clear when I voted them replying to a message where Bionic said “kid bad furry good”
I want one of you two (Bionic and you) dead today because you both felt scummy in your fight towards the beginning of thread but I don’t think it was theatre
You were funny so I switched by vote over to Bionic, I don’t really care which one of you goes over as long as it’s one of you two.

I want to hear Achro’s thoughts if they’re around. Let me send the bat signal
@Achromatic
What do you think about Dangerouslitter’s slot? I am having a hard time trusting it

Never mind then continue

we did we’re having fun

Even if litter switches the vote, i still want them gone

it sure would be nice to have four mafia teammates to help support our slot in pushing agenda

We’ve addressed everything targeted towards us and failre to see that comes off as either intentionally ignorant or wolfie
id argue its very much townie given in hydra chat litten said > 1. these guys don;t know what they are talking about clearly expressing annoyance and frustration with the gamestate

IF THE HAWK HAS TO PICK ONE

VOTE: Bionic

So are you acknowledging you both knew the sign-off started with L and the potential confusion it would cause?

I am leaning this way. I think theres not enough defence on this slot. I dont like this vote push on a miscommunication