Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

YOU RESPONDED PROBABLY

That’s not what i said your trying to twist words here

Ah was filtering your messages and just saw this. I have a lot of Daisy GIFs at my disposal

abigial be honest did you forget about me

I think something to note is that in a game a while back abbi(correctly) found me town since I was alone in my thoughts and nobody was defending me. Can I know what changed,

THE HAWK DOESNT FOLLOW ORDERS

BUT HE WILL LISTEN TO REQUESTS

I APOLOGISE FOR MY PARTNERS RUDENESS FEEL FREE TO NEVER POST GIFS EVER THANK YOU

the hawk is a very respectful man
he would respect a dying cat’s last wishes right?

PROBABLY NOT

1 Like

Stop inserting your fanon into the hawk

1 Like

dangerouslitter (6): Bionic, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Caitlin, PrincessAbigail, CaptainSyrup

If you flip scum I think Bionic is town and vice versa
Eliza I can look into during next phase
Pigeon I’m already suspicious of for reasons unrelated but I think if you flip scum he looks a little better? If you flip town he’s one of the people I’m looking into next
Regardless of your flip I don’t like how Caitin is handling your slot but especially if you’re town
And atm I’m townreading Abbi… I don’t think she’s scum if you flip town? Generally I think how she’s treated your slot is pure even if it ends up being wrong
And I’m me so I know I’m town LOL

FEEL FREE TO SAY THEM ANYWAY

Why are poeple votin gbionxic

I also have stuff around now so very low attention (IE worst EoD time for me picked)

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

Better then a Bionic CW and i think they have very off posts even for them today (TBH also rawk is alittle sus with their amount of OMGUS but think that might just be that i wolf read OMGUS a bit more then i should.)

ping me for urgent stuff

This is going to contradict what our slot said anyway, but we already accepted death and ask that people kill us today anyway.

yes?

the litters deal is weird and i do not like it

SO YOU WANT ME TO PUT YOU IN THE RAWK LOCK

2 Likes

Crying Flower Devastation

From my perspective, the wolves are probably in

Lol/Princess/Mimic/Achromatic/Toad/Captain/Cait

I disagree with the assumption that bionic is mafia from this game state and I ask people to vote in this group of people instead of whatever they want to. I repeat, I do not want people to randomly shrug Bionic after we die. I ask people only vote there in hell phase.