Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

what the hell did bionic do

I said to not push them.

LOL IS IN THIS GAME?

insane beef

You can’t just….

1 Like

what does this mean then

Mimic is very clearly doing the act they did in the BOTC where they stand around while a townie dies and I actually would prefer that be pushed before.

The 6 they said were scum…?

So, I reviewed Mimic’s slot, and I can’t quite see why they’re Otterpopd’s #1 town. Unless I missed something, these are the things they’ve done this game:

1. They suspected Bionic as wolf for the “can we” thing.
  2. They called out the weird sign-off thing (which to me is not townie indicative). If Dangerouslitter is town, wolves pounce on the sign-off thing in a heartbeat bc it is a seemingly valid reason to push someone without suspicion being cast on you as it appears you just want more info out there. Yes, I can acknowledge that I also pushed for clearer signoffs. I am not scum.It is very possible that Mimic is town and is calling on Dangerouslitter to be more transparent. I don’t see this interaction as alignment indicative imo. It may be later, but I don’t see it being useful in this current vote.
  3. They reviewed my reads. I don’t really have much to say here. They just called them “surface level” which earns them townie points in my book because they read it and addressed it honestly.

To both clarify and summarize my message, I am not claiming Mimic is scum. All I am saying is I don’t see what they did that shot them to #1 townie for somebody. @otterpopd Would you like to explain why they’re your #1 town? (I’m not hating on you for your read list. If anything, that’s awesome you found someone you trust! I just want to make sure I’m on the same page)

It means push in the group I just said to push in.

L which princess is that :sob::sob:

There are three princesses here please

You guys made luka cry.

Apparently this is their fifth time getting mischopped.

Wow

1 Like

OH sorry from the context it could be either

Princessabigial

the way princessmerpy or whatever is going aobut our slot reminds me of their last game

1 Like

I figured you didn’t mean Daisy (Merpy) but there’s also a PrincessPeach in the game

Sorry i was taking photos with my travel group let me catch up

Like the purgatory game?