1 Like

PrincessAbigail (5): PrincessAbigail, Caitlin, lol, otterpopd, dangerouslitter
Caitlin (3): CaptainSyrup, Bionic, RawkHawk
dangerouslitter (2): ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc
thepigeonnyc (1): Toad
ElizaThePsycho (1): Achromatic
unvote (1): PrincessDaisy

Not Voting (2): PrincessPeach, Mimic

This is right when I unvoted. These people pounced the Caitlin vote, and I frankly don’t trust it. I voted on my own policy, but I did get sheeped. I would like to hear why. Captain Syrup explained it briefly, but I want to hear from @Bionic and @RawkHawk

abbi defended me earlier

Gonna expand here

I think the wtf this grew posts were towny she was activly confused by it happening and left the wagon.
Didn’t like that it grew as fast and had pre justified the vote and could have landed almost anywhere.

Small point taht the wagons were Pigeon/Litter and I think Pigeon is a W meaning they were leaving a W alive but also to obvious of a play if wagons were T/T and daisy W that they would play that EoD like that.

1 Like

When you only need to kill 3/5 wolfs to win ya becomes easier

We likely just need to tigten up reads and evaliate some stuff even more if we miss in next hell cause could ALWAYS BE A BUS in there less considered. (Dought started as a bus just a worry as was a major strat idea before for this setup)

Send our slot to heaven :innocent:
Its like being N1d I like it

• Luka

Okay. You trust Abbi, but why did you vote Caitlin? Maybe I’m incorrect, but I don’t think that explains your vote against Caitlin. Rather, it explains why you didn’t vote Abbi :thinking:

Sorry if I’m missing something. Thank you for your time! :D

I saw a wave forming for a caitlin vote and i jumped on it

So would you have jumped on any vote wave forming?

yes

Okay. Gonna check something because this response peaked my interest

This feels like a really weird string of messages. Granted, they are out of context. But it sounds like you were dead-set on getting Dangerouslitter out, but you dropped this idea in an attempt to save Abbi and instead swing on to Caitlin. Would you like to provide some clarification on this thought process? I want to believe in you and give you the benefit of the doubt, so if you are town, please bear with me here. We can talk out your thought process!