Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

i could be convinced if you’re sure. you’re locktown atp

I still think that was messy as hell but it got results so I should just trust the process

me knowing I did the same thing…

lmao I forgot about this game. Nice.

VOTE: dangerouslitter

never votes scum, etc

Yeah I didn’t quite trust RawkHawk’s reason tbh given like everyone did that (hence why the swing swing swing happened), but I didn’t vocalize that yet

1 Like

VOTE: PrincessPeach
queen of afk but I think she’s unpaired with Abbi so I wanna put her in heaven

why

THE HAWKS REASONS ARE HIS REASONS WHETHER YOU TRUST THEM OR NOT

YOU DID?

THE HAWK CAN ONLY FOCUS ON ONE THING AT A TIME

PREDATORS EYES FACE FORWARD

IF YOU WANT I CAN PUSH YOU OR SOMETHING

Oh dearie me! Sorry everyone, I have been inactive due to celebrating the festive holidays yesterday!
I am now here and ready to discuss! However I have working obligations to attend too so I cannot provide my real insight until later tonight.

Deep apologies,

~Princess Toadstool

3 Likes

Something something you’re at L-1 and confirmed scum or something

WHAT IS THIS OTHER BIRD TALKING ABOUT

However, before I make my departure until late in the eve, I would like to interject that I am not the person you wish for, Abigail, I do not know you personally myself.

The only people I truthfully am aware of knowing, arw the girls behind the princes-sly Daisy and not so princessly, and quite fiercely disgruntling to acknowledge, Captain Syrup. I am also familiar to Eliza, lovely lady she is.

1 Like

Ah I now see the girl I was trying to speak too has unfortunately found a place in hell. May her soul find peace.

2 Likes

MY BESTIE HAS ARRIVED! HEY GIRLIE!

1 Like

lol (2): Caitlin, Bionic
Caitlin (1): otterpopd
dangerouslitter (1): Achromatic
PrincessPeach (1): CaptainSyrup

Not Voting (9): PrincessPeach, ElizaThePsycho, dangerouslitter, PrincessDaisy, thepigeonnyc, Mimic, Toad, RawkHawk, lol

Done by your friendly neighborhood Leafeon. :sleepingleafeon:

hello my phone is restored I haven’t read up

god

abigial only self votes as wolf this is known

our alignment didn’t flip and now people think we are 5own