Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

I want to play 6hr game still

my t608’g is even worse now because I’m not used to i5

why did you vote cau5

no it was me saying it because Abigial made a sudden self pres onto you which was wolfy and I never vote wolves as wolf

yeah it doesn’t that’s me and luka discussed that
also I can’t see discord rn give me like five minutes

mimic almost let me die and afked at eod which they did at botc
I’m not actually sure if they did that that’s just from memories
I’ll check

I saw that litten had a vote on scum. They are the lockest lock town in the history of locked town. He literally would get violently ill trying to bus

2 Likes

don’t send me to heaven I wanna play

sure

anyway I am a bit out of it, so good job team day 1 tbh.

2 Likes

I blame christmas

not unpairing
abigial is smart enough to fake that

imo captain should be the next one to go unless they can adequately explain their thought process on our slot, they pretty much tried to kill our slot and get other people to vote us and then went after Cait for trying to go after a flipped wolf, they acted similar in a botc game when leafia was the demon with how they treat people accusing their demon/partners

pigeon should probably go too, the fact that we didn’t die likely means there was at least one wolf in Eliza/Bionic/Pigeon because that voting block stayed on us the entire game day because otherwise we would have likely ended up dead there. I think captain/pigeon are probably the people I would look at more.

Us dying at this stage is probably fine if we are worried about deepwolf lol (I haven’t gotten around to reading them yet but from what I know they are a competent wolf and my partner is town reading them), I was worried in hell phase that people were just not going to listen to us so I kinda just gave up trying to get town to agree on something there with like sending otter down but now that we are in Heaven phase iur words hold more meaning if we die here

z that being said we can’t reeval if we die

sorry if I hurt anyone’s feelings with what I was saying, I was actively avoiding mocking people this game for being wrong on me, and instead I was just pointing out that bionic/pigeon/eliza weren’t really paying much attention to the game and then the rest of the people in the game started to dog pile on us inventing some elaborate reasons for why we are being wolfy which just seemed absurd from our point of view, didn’t feel like anyone cared about what we were saying at all

so to summarize, right now my current hell candidates are mimic/captain/pigeon, ask me if there’s any confusion as to why and I can explain

I get why people think hawk should be looked into and I expect hawk to step it up to make up for voting wrong but I’m not really interested in executing him for a while until we see how he does with his other reads

1 Like

VOTE: Dangerouslitter

I think we are already spewed and I explained what I think should be done next.

oh yeah and achromatic
I mean let’s face it if he doesn’t kill a wolf soon with his hands he’s probably a wolf but there’s other people I’m more interested in too and no one is threatening to send achro to heaven

send Cait next heaven phase too and we are probably golden, wolves are probabl6 not going to be winning by heaven

Daisy did + the way she handled your slot felt really weird to me, she kept flip flopping on whether to defend or push you in a way that didn’t feel natural
like when she said she was gonna “vote you every hell phase until you died” as if she was upset with something you did it felt like she was trying to make an excuse to not think about her vote and/or bus you
but if she decided against bussing why did she pivot onto Abbi – so I think she’s town now

1 Like