Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

cuz you obviously weren’t going over LOL

the second someone left your wagon that wagon was over

it was what, 4 minutes til eod when Daisy voted Caitlin?

1 Like

pardon
I think it was quite clear she meant she would vote me every single hell phase

Would this not change if they were a hydra? I feel like the lines get blurred when reading into meta when one person can just take over a situation

I voted them.

As in me, litten, I voted Abigial
something I wouldn’t do
I did it

Nah. Litten has a BINDING VOW with me to not change his play style in any way, and Luka would honor that I am pretty sure.

1 Like

that vow is broken since you killed me at night

that being said I’m not voting a partner on my home turf

I never said I wouldn’t shove you out the door.

You said 6o7 wouldn’t kill me!

Hello daisy! I cannot stay for long, just a quick pop in between working around the kingdom, but its always a pleasure to see your beaming face~!

1 Like

This comment is a little scary. Feels like potential justification for if they do reveal wolf who bussed :face_with_peeking_eye:

There’s no justifying me voting a wolf if I’m a wolf. This is saying that the vow we took in blood was broken by him.

Right, but I’m saying it’s scary because Achro is town-clearing you for a vow that is no longer valid. That’s why I’m saying it’s scary. If you said nothing, it would be assumed the vow was still going. The fact that you said something makes me think you’re saying it’s fair game to bus now. Maybe I am misunderstanding. My apologies if I am

The vow was he would never kill me and I’ll never kill him and I would also never change my play sty”3

Correct, but wasn’t the vow also:

Unless I’m misunderstanding, Achro is saying it is part of your playstyle to not bus. You are addressing that the vow is null and void which means that you can now bus. That’s my understanding anyways since this is a part of the vow (not bussing = part of your playstyle)

The context behind the vow is that achromatic said I’m a dog who only knows one trick and I argued that this trick always works. I made the vow that I wouldn’t change my play style and try to beat him because of the fact that I never bus and I have no plans to change that - the other part of the vow is that I wouldn’t kill him, and that’s the part I disagree with now.

1 Like

Oh. Well I am not really afraid of your town game I just did it for the memes.

I will still hold you to this even if it is delusional

1 Like