Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

I do agree with that

If you guys are scared we can always do Cait, I would prefer that over lol, I agree that they haven’t really done much to clear themselves and my wagon is alresdy unstable with lol voting it, if he’s wolf he can just hop off

1 Like

I am happy to vote caitlin. I think she is my other strong confirmation

VOTE: Cait

Will you join us?

1 Like

I’m also happy with Cait. Sure I’ll join!
VOTE: Caitlin
I know you 2 said you wanted out, but I’m sorry your vote group is sus imo

1 Like

@mimic cough cough

VOTE: Cait

1 Like

good morning

This feels like a weird development. @otterpopd Would you be able to explain this? (Maybe it was already addressed?)

1 Like

I know this is really egotistical of me, but I would prefer to be sent over cait here. Even though I think cait is good. It’s just. eugh.

I know luka would rather me > Cait > go to Heaven I’m unsure what they think about sending lol, I think it’s safer to just send Cait

LMAO

If we could get more support to send us I’ll be fine with self voting but I don’t think it’s going to happen

VOTE: Dangerouslitter

• Luka

dangerouslitter (4): Achromatic, RawkHawk, lol, dangerouslitter
lol (4): Caitlin, Bionic, otterpopd, thepigeonnyc
Caitlin (4): PrincessPeach, CaptainSyrup, PrincessDaisy, Mimic

Not Voting (2): ElizaThePsycho, Toad

First off, they sheep my bionic vote without much reasoning. It’s fine? but I don’t really like it >.<

Then they accuse me of clogging thread, when most people have some off topic posts? It just seems really random and out of nowhere. Especially when there first two posts were

First Two Posts

It just feels like the push was rid with bad faith.

I’d also like to point out they seemingly think the effort I put into this is bad, when it’s normally like 100% townie towards people without meta? The logic just doesn’t really add up.

Meanwhile, they accuse us of not using OMGUS? The logic just doesn’t really add up here when OMGUS isn’t even wolfy; so I don’t know why we would avoid using it.

They’ve only had one scum read the entire game, and nothing has changed since yesterday when a wolf(Who, once again; this player is unfamiliar with there bussing meta) hard pushed us the day before. This just seems riddled with bad faith.

I’m fairly certain I just want Pidgeon sent to hell tomorrows. If I don’t get sent up to heaven that’s what I’ll be campaigning for.

• Luka
1 Like

hi yeah i dont have much to add still caitlin should just go up i dont see any reason why not

if she wanted to then sure