Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Evils are trying so hard to send litter to heaven

I am still confirmed.

And yes, we’re trying hard to get to heaven. At least for me, this game isn’t fun anymore. I want out of it. We’re also the only confirmed town in our eyes.

unsurprising lack of activity

im ok sending litten though if they dont wanna play theyre a great solver but if they want to go to heaven so be it

ill agree with this point though i dont townread anyone on the wagon.

probably litten has worse reads since i still think littens town. cause im known as a busser u can easily make a case for me just bussing and even send me to hell later

HELLO HI HI EVERYONE SORRY IVE BEEN NOT HERE HELLO
all looks well so like. good nice yeah
I’ll uh. do dinner stuff and then some reading

VOTE: dangerouslitter

will check in later basketball game in 14 minutes

… is majority on

dont see why it would be

lets fucking gooooo

because plurality only games can frequently slog

… in endgame but still

I do agree it does feel like a wolf jumping on the vote last second for cred but lost track of time bc I think at that point Abigail was going over (unless I’m remembering wrong) :thinking:
Also, Peach and Syrup, you guys went crazy with GIFs last night. Putting me to shame! Daisy is impressed!

I can get behind Peach’s scum read but for a different reason: For me, it’s not that they were late to vote. Again, I think Abigail had enough votes to flip by the time Toad jumped on it. That’s why I’m skeptical. Will fact check after. Just woke up

If you don’t mind me asking, why would you want to vote lol over Caitlin?

I feel like it’s also equally possible that they wanted town cred but didn’t account for the time. This isn’t meant to start a debate. Point being, I don’t see it as alignment indicative—at least not without knowing the true intentions of the late vote

Yes, I know Toad claimed why, but I don’t know if I quite buy it tbh

That’s what I’m trying to figure out too honestly. I want to figure out more about that slot before I do anything with them

1 Like

dangerouslitter (5): Achromatic, dangerouslitter, RawkHawk, Mimic, lol
lol (4): Caitlin, Bionic, otterpopd, thepigeonnyc
Caitlin (2): PrincessPeach, CaptainSyrup

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, PrincessDaisy, Toad

I’m a little scared of these vote candidates. I don’t trust lol, and litter is being voted by people I don’t really trust. I feel like wolves are trying to make a big play here…
Yes, I am aware not all of them are wolves, and I do not suspect all of them. The ones I am most suspicious of in that red color are Rawkhawk and lol (and a tinyyyyyy bit on litter but not nearly as much as before)

After last vote, I feel like wolves desperately want to get someone into Heaven. I’m not a math person, so I can’t verify. However, that’s what it feels like.

Speaking of math, is majority still 8 for votes? :thinking:

I am not the largest fan of lol joining me after i joined on…