Purgatory - Town Win!

Nice work for your (first?) Forum Mafia game, my wonderful friend!

VOTE: tutuu

my rp just ended
was really fun even though I died

1 Like

what is hammer
6?

Some fascinating things I believe I have matured enough to learn. I was about to write them in my private discord, as they are private in nature, but I figure - why be afraid? Why not be brave and open? It might pack a bigger punch on my psyche.

Generally, Forum Mafia can be a place for me to practice control over myself. From a pragmatic point of view, this is the most helpful asset I can derive from it. It allows me to practice disagreements and debates in a safe environment, as in, my job or such isn’t at risk. I can use this experience to further my real life agenda of world conquest and manipulating hot goth chicks to swoon over me.

Another thing I believe I can learn is to tackle my innate fear of losing. I feel really scared and anxious at the prospect of losing. Why? Why do I do that? I don’t believe it’s a wholesome competitive feeling. If I dig deep inside, I believe it is a fear of that I would be a disappointment. As in, I am terrified of disapproval and other people being disappointed at me if I were to fail at a task (in this case, a game). This makes a ton of sense to me, given that I was a serial medalist at math competitions. In 4th grade, I won 1st place in the National Mathematics Olympiad in my country. I’ve read that kids who have such high expectations placed on them can build bad coping mechanism to deal with it. This is one of them.

As such, the conclusion that I am deriving is that the end of the journey for me, the final piece of this puzzle for me - would be to fail / lose without feeling any negative feeling whatsoever. Naturally that doesn’t mean - artifically force myself to lose, as in, go out of my way. No, it means naturally trying my appropriate best, as I always do, and despite that - lose, and despite that - be okay with it. Be at peace. THAT is my next step in growing up and maturing.

Wonderful. I am content with my interpretation of what’s my future pathway.

2 Likes

Aligning my vote with Merpy’s is my next course of action. I shall vote for whoever Merpy votes, regardless of who it is, unless it is on myself. Out of my townreads, I trust her accuracy the most.

Doleful is kinda blowing my expectations of them out of the water, and they feel very townie to boot

Psyx is her usual serious, analytical self and I’m pretty sure she’s only been town when I’ve played with her

Luka feels different, he feels a lot more laid-back than before, and I’ve only played with him when he was scum

I like Abbi’s posts, I’m not getting the gut bad feeling I got in strat15

I didn’t like Merpy’s post about not knowing there was a vote today when she like. replied to people’s votes before that and talked about who we should vote/if we should vote noexe

Ritsu is fine
I can’t shake the feeling that this is not a new person and if I’m right this gameplay feels townie for them but I don’t want to use someone else’s meta on them LOL

I’m voting tutuu cuz they voted Doleful which was mean but I don’t have anything substantial on them outside that
they feel a little different from the last time I played with them but I think that’s mainly because Achro was taking the lead and nobody’s really doing that here
I don’t even remember what that game was called though so take that with a grain of salt

Caitlin feels identical to strat15 I think she’s town

me looking for the two people I missed thinking this game was 11p

so my list is like
TOWN
Doleful
Caitlin
Psyx
Luka
Abbi
(purposeful gap)
Ritsu
(another purposeful gap)
tutuu
Merpy
SCUM

2 Likes

oh that’s really funny given my readlist LOL

1 Like

hits post with Merpy and tutuu as my bottom 2
Tutuu: I’m gonna vote whoever Merpy votes

We are both Mafia and we are going to vote you, and then Town won’t listen to your legacy and you will lose. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

I’M NOT ACHRO PLEASE

This post has Dole as my top town aside caitlyn pretty strongly

Partly to this being a town post and their first game (multiple have stated as well)

So thats 2/8 pretty confidently in my PoV

2/8?

Am 1 and of the people i need to sort and getca confident posation on therr are 8 of your thats 2

1 Like

So for these

Psyx being mainly analytical is helpful atleast to look how they play from my PoV later ty for mentioning

Second

Luka cait mentioned how they feel different to their last town game of this setup how does that effect this read/reasoning? Or have you not considreed that?

I had forgotten the fact that the ratio of Town to Mafia is a lot lower than normal. 5 of you are Town and 3 of you are Mafia.

1 Like

Ya something am trying to use as an advantage here a confident town read limits posabilities massivly.

1 Like

As such sheeping is riskier than usual.

I townread Caitlin more confidently than Merpy, but Caitlin is voting me so sheeping her sounds wack. Although she could be right on Luka. I can consider sheeping her on him, if she chooses to vote him.

1 Like

Oh she is voting him. Hm.

Good point to bring up here is yes

Blindly sheeping even more so at this ratio is very dangourous (can change if we hit a wolf today) but at 3 wolfs no one should blindly sheep.

1 Like