Purgatory - Town Win!

Random voting stage

2 Likes

Whats RVS?

Random voting stage; referring to early game where ppl still do weird votes and joke around

3 Likes

Nvm just got answered (*´-`)

1 Like

Oki, get back to me later then yea

I hate playing on mobile too

1 Like

Debating if I should just meme or try this game
I’m already locked town so is there a big difference?

Okay so early game got it

I’ve seen a fair handful of wolves over think the phase to a point of obviousness later and/or failing vibe checks at this point before being able to settle into the game.

Doesn’t feel hardly that anyone has atm but i vibe wise liked Tutuu’s the most (and i guess the Dole read could count there) where i liked you more for the leader role your taking and the posts/reads your making seem in good faith which is towny atleast to me.

1 Like

Well trying is probably more optimal nmw?

1 Like

To Luka, not Ritsu

2 Likes

Early game read can change to voting you so a how bout

If town try

If wolf meme

2 Likes

That’s true; I just feel like not failing =/= town

But okay yea this all makes sense. You can be town with Dole!

Also that said I don’t rlly wanna be a leader; I just wanna move the game forward right now lol - especially later on I’m defs not a leader in games imo cuz I usually have very little influence xD

1 Like

Wait there’s no night kills

Maybe i will attempt to lead we will see than if you don’t wanna more so if no one takes the mantal I can.

I am gonna make some food atm though hope some others tune in while a gone

Cait feels good due to lack of TMI. Don’t think wolf!her would sus me so early in the game by calling my post fake (#128) and say I feel different (#142) when she knows the truth.

I think wolves are much more lenient/understanding or would outright ignore others’ slips about the set-up, while townies are more eager to point fingers.

Indeed not

Sure I’m fine with anyone leading

Oki cya around later

I just need to lock town myself in this setup to get sent to heaven

Okay, it’s gonna be 4 soon and I gtg to bed. Later!

1 Like

Please do vote me
D2, or D4 specifically

For the record psy / cait evil together

Psy / cait / merpy probably VOTE: Psy

VOTE: Merpy