Purgatory - Town Win!

A question for you, my dear guavagudevourer. Do you happen to be a native English speaker?

Make it up to him by yeeting him D1 this time!

1 Like

Holy fuck 200 posts y’all need to slow down for the me’s in the room

1 Like

yes
I know the saying is “lightning never strikes in the same place twice”

I can’t help but contemplate giving Psyx a townlean for … (checks pronouns) … her detailed theoretical prediction on who would the Mafia kill N1.

How come you said “Lightning always strikes in the exact same place every time”, rather than “Lightning always strikes the same place twice”, my dear friend?

How?

it was funny

1 Like

gut
it just didn’t feel right
and your only defense was like “I do that every game” but it didn’t feel right
idk

I think if I had more time I could have formed an actual case on you but Gar was too in my face wolfy

True. No risks send Luka straight to hell!

1 Like

Very well! I perused this line of questioning as I found your choice of words quite odd. The orchestra that was playing in my head as I was reading the thread played an off-key note as my eyes reached the end of your post. However, I find your answer amicable, thus, my concerns shall be voided.

1 Like

VOTE: Caitlin

Send her straight to Heaven.

1 Like

yes I’m pocketing

Feel free to ignore this post of mine, as we already went over this, my wonderful friend, but I can’t help but share my feeling of an archeologist who has just found a lost ancient buried treasure, as I stumble across the word “u” written by u.

Yeah everyone should vote her I am 1000% sure she’s town.

I haven’t been this confident on a Caitlin read in…9.7 years.

End of November actually. It’s my favorite holiday!

this is NOT the heaven vote

1 Like

Very well! Caitlin shall be my vote for this phase. As you wish.

VOTE: Caitlin