Purgatory - Town Win!

It… literally says Hell Phase BEGINS tomorrow… not ends

I believe this.

I also firmly believe that wolves in general read the rules more carefully than townies. At least, most of the analytical people, such as Merpy, as opposed to the serial memers.

1 Like

Hell Phase begins when Eddie says this

And it ends tomorrow

That’s what Eddie means

So right now it is hell phase

I believe I addressed this earlier, but I can re-explain if you need me to! :+1:

2 Likes

No

It says Hell phase begins
And ends tomorrow

That was my attempt to claim wolf as a joke but now it just looks like I want you to town read me.

1 Like

How is that a townread

I came back and read alot but now im just confused ( ・∇・)

All good. I’ll be honest: I haven’t thought about town-reading ppl yet. I like to wait for more content to work with. In other words, I like ppl to get the early-game silliness out of their system, so I have more content to work with.

I misread the post cool we can all leave me alone now I hate dyslexia and am gonna go jump off a cliff in shame

What?

This is stupid and I’m embarrassed so I’m leaving and not coming back for hours byeeee.

2 Likes

How does that tell you that Merpy wants to townread you? Merpy just says they won’t lock scum you for it

Not being lock scum =/= being townread?

Your just like me fr

sigh
Sorry

You did nothing wrong you are right that Eddie was being very confusing

Pls don’t leave ;-;

Very well, I am caught up.

Caitlin is my top townread.
Followed by Merpy.
Followed by Psyx.

While I wouldn’t necessarily call these players “towncore” that I would carry with me towards the end of the game, at this early stages, I have the strongest relative feelings on them being town.

To pre-emptively address in case anyone asks me - I acknowledge and yet don’t townread Abigail’s misunderstanding of the setup (like I’m doing for other people), as I believe Abigail is slippery enough to fabricate that should she choose to, plus, she generally doesn’t read the OP too much as either alignment, plus, she is dyslexic as she shared. Thus, I would call her misunderstanding entirely NAI.

Ritsu is a player I have thoughts about. I have the feeling that she is a very strong player. I would be scared of the potential of Mafia her to be sent to heaven. I would also trust her on her reads, should I decide I think she’s town. I shall keep a close eye on her.

Because that’s clearly heading in a positive not negative read direction?

Omg we can be friends!

1 Like

Did a quick skim of Luka’s ISO in the purgatory game I hosted that he played - Idk how but nearly his entire is from postgame but I suppose he did go Hell 1 there - and imo it just feels completely different. Here Luka only cares about being trusted and being beamed up to Hell, there Luka actually wanted to solve

VOTE: Luka