Purgatory - Town Win!

Saying that you sr me Doleful and Ritsu

@Psyx am I dumb and reading your post wrong

1 Like

This feels different from the cautious/unconfident reads you had in Strat15 but got no time to double-check

My 3 scum reads are the following: Luka (scum) and then Psyx and Abigail are scum-lean/null.
That post was in relation to my reads being consistent. I looked for consistent things and didn’t show a bias. That is what Psyx meant in their post when they said the “reads check out”.

1 Like

Hopefully, that helps clear up any confusion about the context. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I am confident and you better follow through for me when you flip me town

tutuu is scum.

Hmm everyone else except Guava is townreading at least one of Luka/Merpy, right?

I don’t see how this looks like I’m defending a scummate. Who would I be defending? (This is a genuine question). I’m currently not on track with the logic and would appreciate a redirect to it. :thinking:

Like my legacy is
tutuu and Ritsu have at least one scum but I’m like 99.9% sure they’re both scum
If one of them flips town look into Luka/Merpy but I’m pretty sure that’s t/w

1 Like

I don’t wanna yeet Tutuu tho; if they’re town they’d be very useful in keeping up townie enthusiasm/motivation in the next phases (thinking back to Strat15)

“Hmmm btw you could be misclearing someone with this logic <3”
You’re like planting seeds of doubt from my pov

Okay

VOTE: Ritsu

Help me.

I thought you’d be ok with getting sent to Hell tho? Lol

That was before I rechecked my reads and realised I think I basically solved the game

I understand that, but I also want you to think about it from a logic POV for a moment. There is more room for error if you evaulate everyone in the room versus if you try to snipe 3 correctly, right? Or maybe it’s the same odds? Math is hard. Point beyond, it feels like you have more room for error with that method, and I just wanted you to consider that possibility. I’m not saying that to defend someone. You don’t have to take my word for that though.

I stg it’s tutuu and Ritsu please help me

?? But you have similar reads from the start of the game??

Let me quickly look over my Ritsu reads