Purgatory - Town Win!

it was a visual bug

1 Like

Well, of course everyone is going to claim they’re townie. They just made it sound like they were a necessity to be kept alive. Like a mayor or a town power role or something.

Not anymore

but it should be obvious if you read the OP that that’s not the case

Happy Thanksgiving! Also, for future reference, would you like to be called Dole?

btw I have an rp starting in 4 minutes so responses will be spotty

Why is Heaven less important than Hell?? Wouldn’t the wolves want to be sent there, and thus get more active/aggressive/scheming during that phase (unless they’ve planted the seeds during the Hell phase)?

Like, I wouldn’t be surprised if wolves lead a buddy’s bus then go: I deserve to get sent to Heaven since I caught a wolf!

Also, how do wolves win through parity?

1 Like

Call me whatever your soul wishes (^ν^)

1 Like

NOOO WHY ARE YOU SPOILING ME FOR POSTS IN THE THREAD?!

note to self: never take Arturo to the movies

1 Like

(I am joking)

1 Like

if we send 2 wolves to heaven they win
if we send 2 wolves to hell we win

if parity happens the people in heaven send someone to hell
if that person is town mafia wins
if that person is mafia we go to hell phase

1 Like

girl ntm if you’re at that post you already saw the post I’m talking about…

1 Like

This is just like the good place

1 Like

(with love)

1 Like

no because the way I have to restrain myself to not spoil everything when showing someone a piece of media I’ve seen before like it’s a problem

1 Like

I almost spoiled the ending of selection project when we were watching the second or third episode

I was treating this as a Mountainous with a twist, so I just believed misyeeting townies is bad for town :sob:

3 Likes

that’s because it is LOL

It’s not less important, I just simply expect ppl to see it as less important. And I mean… I think we both can deduce why wolves won’t actually do that

And Ig they might do that

Wolves win through parity because of a special rule. Once it’s parity, the game goes to Judgement Phase. Here, all townies (usually just 1) in Heaven decide on who to eliminate. If it’s a member of the town, mafia wins. If it’s a member of the mafia, they go to hell and it’s followed by another Hell phase

SO REAL