Purgatory - Town Win!

It was more than a single post.

If I trusted my reads more, I’d probably vote Luka to be sent to Hell this phase, but since Tutuu has been in the game longer, I’d rather trust his reads more.

Oh so you mean they were hard pushing it? Huh. I mean, it could’ve been out of defensiveness. To be fair, I’ll admit I tunnel-visioned onto Luka being scummy the moment they accused me. (To clarify, I thought Luka was scum, but then after I was being considered as a vote candidate, I really thought it was Luka). However, after things calmed down, I am taking some time to reconsider (setting aside my panic).

1 Like

I’ll be able to give you a more definitive answer on my Luka stance once I reread posts

2 Likes

Fair enough. Luka was also being really LAMIST too.

1 Like

It honestly reminded me of how Wazza acted last game.

Ye. I know for myself I try to avoid saying I’m town in my posts as much as possible because I don’t like to give the impression that I’m forcing a perspective. (That’s something I find suspicious if done excessively).

Leafia why is Doleful scum don’t quote tutuu

But I understand why people do it. I won’t flag them as scum just for that. It’s just something little I look for.

This is a very good question. If we form our own thoughts on people in the game, we may be able to draw connections to discover the wolf team.

As I mentioned before, I will look into everyone’s slots later to give my thoughts on Doleful. I recall thinking they were town-lean, but I believe it was solely due to good communication and transparency. I don’t recall marking them town for major reads or anything :thinking:

You’re acting like I need a reason to want to sheep a known villager Guava. I’m just trusting Tutuu’s jusgement here since he’s pretty smart.

1 Like

Uhm- sorry, I mustve missed them. Can you point it out?

You do
Town can be wrong
Find a reason to vote Doleful

2 Likes

N-no? W-wha? Where?

You said several times how you didn’t trust Tutuu and how you were obvious villager and how you wanted to be sent up.

1 Like

I say this specifically because I don’t think we should just sheep a flipped town’s request without discussing it. To clarify, I am NOT defending Dole. I am saying that we should think for ourselves to analyze the game. That way, regardless of if we are right or wrong, we get valuable information.

1 Like

Maybe Psyx is a really good scum player because I’m losing confidence in this slot at a rapid rate

I think it’s weird that Leafia is so bent on sheeping tutuu while having no actually sr on Doleful but is hardpushing on someone tutuu was townreading

1 Like

The latter was true, but irrelevant to this argument me thinks.
For the former, I thinks I never said I didn’t trust him, more as though I didn’t want to be sent up ^^

I don’t think I’m ever mafia here…
Nobody can point out a scummy thing I did and have it be truth me thinks

I do think this is a bit of a forced perspective. There are things you’ve done that people (me included) have found suspicious. Leafia pointed out this Hell phase that you were suspicious. If you are being sarcastic or joking, sorry. I’m not good at detecting that stuff. If you are being serious, that is okay, but please keep in mind some people don’t think you’re clear. I think you could be town, but I am by no means clearing you rn.

1 Like

I think I need to reeval Psyx