Purgatory - Town Win!

But I’m gonna have to leave for a bit any minute

Okay heading to work. Good luck everyone! Remember: feel free to ask me something if you want! I’ll get back to it as soon as I can.

2 Likes

I do not believe you have anything on my slot though- I could always be wrong <3
The last thing you called suspicious is non-participation, which is completely nai for me(I can bring up games where ive done it as town and wolf)
For leafeon, im actively calling them out for something I believe they lied about
I could have always missed something though, so if I have please notify me!

1 Like

Trusting judgement where

Like where do you get off calling people dumb when you said that shit
Unimaginable

1 Like

UNVOTE

I need to think

But I have to leave
Fuck

Uhm- I am of the opinion that Guav and Caitlin are always town ^^
Unless its specifically Leafeon + Caitlin… In which case, Abbi was incorrect there and I dont think that

Resistance here with bs logic.

Luka even knew it wasa scummy post by what he says here.

Bs logic again. Only wolves always want to go up.

Resistance to Tutuu going up here too.

This team idea is pepega levels of bad.

I’m not buying this for a second.

Resistance to Tutuu going up again.

It wasn’t bad in the slightest.

This does make him look a bit better though.

Resistance again.

If everyone is only pushing for themselves to go up, it makes it all the easier for a wolf to get into Heaven.

LAMIST. Not even the first LAMIST post Luka has.

Why so scared? It’s not like we instantly lose if we send a wolf into Heaven and you had him townlocked earlier supposedly.

Ultra LAMIST and no it doesn’t make you look villagery in the slightest.

Ritsu is a flipped scum Luka. LAMIST in the extreme here too.

Another LAMIST post.

Shading in the extreme and preflipping as well.

LAMIST.

Both shading and LAMIST.

I can’t even believe how LAMIST Luka was D2.

Note that he says this but doesn’t vote for Tutuu.

No vote here either. You’d think he’d place one if he’s a villager.

These are all the LAMIST posts you made as well as all the resistance you had on Tutuu being voted up Luka.

I want to hear what everyone else thinks of this before deciding if I should change my vote or not though.

1 Like

Not a bad idea.

Dies laughing

I’m aware of that and why do you think weshouldn’t take Tutuu’s reads into consideration? You act like votes are locked or something.

I’m not pushing on anyone Guava. Why is it so strange I’d want to listen to the reads of a flipped villager that was in the game longer than I was?

1 Like

Guava. Trusting his judgment on a slot that I haven’t seen much of and like I pointed out earlier, we can change our votes. They’re not locked in. Not once did I say that we should send Doleful to Hell this phase no matter what. I’m open to discussing it and hammer doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Guava. It’s a fact. Also, I’m not calling anyone dumb.

How is this BS logic

No, thats not what I said. I said I was expecting for it to be called scummy.
That aside, why as scum would I say that?

Do you know how this setup works?
town goes up = wolves dont go up

No, that is me explaining my prior post.

VOTE: Leafeon
Bye

Why not? Ive explained why well

Still explaining my prior post h

Yes it very much is and still is

lol votes staying

Still explaining a prior post
Still not pshing for it
I am doing this since I am being questioned on it, not because im actively pushing for them to go up lmao
Look at context next time this ISO feels shit

People should be willing to say “Im fine with these people going up”, bt they should always include themselves NMW. If they dont, they are expressly anti town.

The vote is staying till the end of time
That is LAMIST sure, but thats the least LAMIST a LAMIST post can get. And, at the time, itw as the truth.

If I’m wrong I feel bad. If i lose town the game I feel bad. Simple as that

Youre just wrong here. Therre is nothing else I can say. That post is not LAMIST in the slightest.

I know.
My logic was correct. The fact that youre ignoring the logic in the post and just looking at the ost itself says enough.

Lets murder leafeon
It is shading, but I explained why I thought they were evil.
In addition, for the preflipping part, you have now called me evil based on two obvious jokes.
Funny thing is, after this, I think I said if I was ever confident in it I am not
There is a reason why I am not immediently pushing them today

That is not LAMIST

They literally said “I can see that” when I said I was a beetter town as wolf than I was as town.
They did perspective slip im town, literally taking a post ouf of context

Did you notice the sudden attitude change? Was it obvious enough that I was playing around? DId I need to include a I am just doing this for fun tag in there?

Learn what LAMIST means

Now you see, This is a LAMIST post

This was mean of me. I’m sorry.

Town doesn’t always want to go up. I can see town wanting to stay to help with solving too.

Rereading your post,I’ll give you this much at least.

Sometimes wolves do things without thinking. I’ve done so as a wolf and then asked people this same question.

Of course I do and refer to what I said earlier. Sometimes a villager will want to send someone they trust to be a villager so that they, meaning the one doing the sending who doesn’t want to go up, can help with the solving.

It’s still resistance.

A terrible vote. Also, Leafeon isn’t even a player in the game. I’m Leafia.

Because I don’t trust you.

Isn’t. Not is. If it is, explain how.

It’s still resistance even if you’re just explaining your resistance Luka.

That’s not antitown to want someone else to go up instead of you.

I’m not buying that for a second.

It’s not like you’ll singlehandedly lose the game by trusting someone who turns out to be a wolf with no wolves in Heaven.

It’s literally talking about how you’re locktown. That’s the very definition of LAMIST.

What logic? There’s no logic in saying that because a flipped wolf has you locktown that it spews you as town. They could very well do that to their wolfbuddies too.

I have literally never called you evil Luka. I just suggested that you could be evil.

What jokes?

That’s not a perspective flip Luka.

Luka’s reasoning is so bad here that it has me concerned that this could be a TvT fight in the making now because would a wolf really act like how Luka is acting right now? Because he’ll just be target numero uno once I flip V.

I want some outside perspectives on this.

1 Like

I never once said or even claimed that I was town there Luka.