Queue Discussion Thread

I miss the white claws a bit but I stocked up on various sparkling waters and it’s proving an acceptable alternative so far. I got a case each of blackberry, grapefruit, raspberry lime, and arnold palmer sparkling water in my fridge

7 Likes

I don’t mind if you were to join as my co-host, and I’m fairly certain CRich doesn’t mind either, but… considering it’s my games, odds are non-zero where we won’t have enough players.

Are you still fine with this?

Ya sure

1 Like

Poppy Playtime FM is done with renovation, is it possible to ask for personal reviewer in mind?

:raised_hand:

1 Like

this is. probably a better place to ask

I know I’m passing on Zelda Mafia for the moment, and Airlock doesn’t appear to be happening for a bit, so either Katze’s painting game or a BotF.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies is your game happening within a week
cause i wanna try to submit something and don’t want to interrupt if it is

1 Like

Yes if I can find a co host.

2 Likes

maybe ask n.1
i think they wanted to cohost games

Spoilers for The Magnus Archive

not allowing the extinction cause i. dislike it in longform

minor spoilers note about the spoilers note

alignments may or may not be indicative of how the actual story ends up, and may or may not just be because there’s more anomalies then there is named characters

nothing that spoils more beyond this in the game thread (when it goes up in like 2-3 months) will be said by me
i dunno if i’ll be up for hosting it in said 2-3 months but i can remove it if im not

1 Like

the magnus archives itself is a horror “podcast” about a strange series of events, which the archivist is putting into audio form for better cataloging
yes i am a shill
yes it is good
there’s probably significant context warnings about a lot of it but nothing graphical is shown (like visibly, not audiably) (i think) so

3 Likes

Isnt your board game next to run after the botc game is over? High intensity and botc games share the same queue afaik

1 Like

It is, but this is a stupidly busy week for me, and running Zelda Mafia might actually kill me.

2 Likes

ok i got a big fancy op ready for my game it should be ready for review

1 Like

Miscs don’t go through review

4 Likes

/pre-in

2 Likes

Can reviewers still veto miscs
Did I hallucinate that that was ever a thing

I didn’t hallucinate it!

2 Likes

what is she cooking