Queue Discussion Thread

Spoilers for The Magnus Archive

not allowing the extinction cause i. dislike it in longform

minor spoilers note about the spoilers note

alignments may or may not be indicative of how the actual story ends up, and may or may not just be because there’s more anomalies then there is named characters

nothing that spoils more beyond this in the game thread (when it goes up in like 2-3 months) will be said by me
i dunno if i’ll be up for hosting it in said 2-3 months but i can remove it if im not

1 Like

the magnus archives itself is a horror “podcast” about a strange series of events, which the archivist is putting into audio form for better cataloging
yes i am a shill
yes it is good
there’s probably significant context warnings about a lot of it but nothing graphical is shown (like visibly, not audiably) (i think) so

3 Likes

Isnt your board game next to run after the botc game is over? High intensity and botc games share the same queue afaik

1 Like

It is, but this is a stupidly busy week for me, and running Zelda Mafia might actually kill me.

2 Likes

ok i got a big fancy op ready for my game it should be ready for review

1 Like

Miscs don’t go through review

4 Likes

/pre-in

2 Likes

Can reviewers still veto miscs
Did I hallucinate that that was ever a thing

I didn’t hallucinate it!

2 Likes

what is she cooking

6 Likes

I’m not gonna veto it I swear
(secretly turns misc knife away)

@Bionic

Given this do you still want to run it

2 Likes

yes!

1 Like

ok! no one else is running a misc right now, so you can go ahead and open for signups!!

3 Likes

yippee!

3 Likes

little did arete know lmfao

4 Likes

I mean I have eyes and the ability to read English, the setup is about what I expected

5 Likes

Script I’m using for BoTF.

Ping me if you want to be my co-host. Be warned this script isn’t for beginner storytellers.

I feel like I can see a number of breaking strategies…

4 Likes